This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- One & A Half Receptions
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Fascia, Guttering & Soffits
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway With Additional Parking Area
- New Boiler Installed 2016
- Loft & Wall Insulation Installed 2016
- Ready To Move In
- Floored roof space with light and power left for conversion into additional two bedrooms
Beautifully presented semi detached bungalow offering three bedroom (master ensuite) one and a half reception accommodation together with detached garage. The option to convert the loft to provide for an additional two bedrooms comes as an extra benefit.
Having been meticulously cared for by the current owner of eleven years, this fine property offers superb family accommodation together with oil fired central heating and double glazing. Having the benefit of a new heating boiler together with loft and wall insulation fitted in 2016, this really is an excellent opportunity to move in, unpack and put your feet up.
Early internal inspection comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- with cloaks cupboard, hot press, access to attic, laminate flooring, telephone point, mains powered smoke alarm.
- 3.51m x 4.98m (11'6 x 16'4)
with feature sandstone fireplace, cast iron horseshoe inset, tiled slate hearth, laminate flooring, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.51m x 5.28m (11' 6 x 17' 4)
with range of eye and low level units with tiling between to include; integrated fridge, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, window pelmet with lights, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room:
- 1.68m x 2.34m (5'6 x 7'8)
with low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.25m x 3.4m (10'8 x 11'2)
with ensuite comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.97m x 3.4m (9'9 x 11'2)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.67m x 3.18m (8'9 x 10'5)
- comprising; panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains fitting, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.63m x 6.1m (11'11 x 20'0)
with roller and pedestrian door, light and power.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature planting and shrubbery, tarmac driveway with additional parking bay. Rear garden laid in lawn enclosed by double vehicular gates and close board fencing, outside lights and tap.
From Knocklynn Road turn right into Knockbraeken Park. Continue to the T auction turning left. Follow the road, number 20 will be on your left.
(in last 30 days)
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »