- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious semi detached house in quiet location
- Large living room
- Kitchen with open aspect to dining room
- Dining room with glazed doors overlooking garden
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Mains gas central heating
- Gardens front and rear
Additional InformationKnights Green is a delightful park of detached and semi detached homes which were built around 20 years ago, most of the properties overlooking a central green. This is a semi detached house with good internal space including spacious living room, large kitchen open to dining room at the rear, master bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 further good sized bedrooms and bathroom. This is a prime residential location in Castlereagh and is convenient both to local schools and shops and just a 10 minute drive from the city centre.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom and oak flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.52m (18' 0" x 14' 10")
- 5.49m x 3.18m (18' 0" x 10' 5")
Range of high and low level units with 5 ring gas hob & electric oven, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas boiler, part tiled walls and tiled floor, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.05m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
Oak flooring and double glazed doors to garden
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.57m x 4.47m (15' 0" x 14' 8")
Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with bi-folding doors and thermostatic shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.97m (12' 1" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.44m (8' 6" x 8' 0")
- 2.64m x 1.96m (8' 8" x 6' 5")
Corner bath with hand held shower attachment, W.C., wash hand basin, towel rail radiator and part tiled walls
- Front garden in lawn with adjacent brick paved driveway and enclosed area. Rear garden in lawn, shrub beds and paved patio
Knights Green is located off Donovan Parade
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »