- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome detached villa on generous mature site
- Four double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- "Double sized" drawing room with feature fire
- Separate living room with fireplace
- Modern kitchen with casual dining area
- Superb, spacious bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional shower room downstairs
- Separate, self-contained apartment/studio/workspace
- Front and rear gardens with private sitting areas: ideal for entertaining and children alike
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Short stroll to Ballyhackamore Village and Comber Greenway
- Close to excellent schools and amenities
Additional InformationA few minutes' walk from Ballyhackamore and occupying a superb site on one of East Belfast's most highly regarded roads, this attractive detached villa would be ideal for the growing family wishing to avail of some excellent schooling for all ages.
In addition to the well-proportioned house itself, there is a two storey, self-contained building to the rear. Currently used an an office, there is the added potential as a home for a dependant relative.
Well set back and screened from the Kings Road, there are also sheltered patios and a good sized rear garden. Perfect for adults and children alike.
It is only upon personal and internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door with glazed panels and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail. Door to walk-in store.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.99m x 3.9m (19' 8" x 12' 10")
(At widest points and into bay). Cornice ceiling. Attractive slate fireplace and hearth with stone surround. Twin aspect.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.39m x 3.74m (27' 6" x 12' 3")
(into bay and at widest points). Feature, wall-mounted and remote control fire. Ceramic tiled floor. Connecting doors to hallway. Twin aspect. Door with glazed panels to:
- 4.6m x 4.42m (15' 1" x 14' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances including four ring gas hob on granite inset with underbench oven and extractor fan over. Microwave, dishwasher, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Wine rack, ceramic tiled floor.
CASUAL DINING AREA: Door to garden.
First Floor Return
- 4.5m x 2.52m (14' 9" x 8' 3")
(Widening to 3.43m). Contemporary white suite comprising free-standing bath with telephone hand shower. Separate walk-in shower enclosure with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Two Duravit "rice bowl" sinks on plinth with storage underneath. Low flush wc, bidet. Feature heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.68m x 3.78m (15' 4" x 12' 5")
(At widest points, into bay and into) wall-to-wall range of built-in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.56m (12' 10" x 11' 8")
(into) wall-to-wall range of built-in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.72m x 3.38m (12' 2" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling. Built-in robe with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.49m x 3.37m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling. Range of built-in robes with overhead storage.
- Cornice ceiling, feature leaded stained glass windows inset in double glazing.
- OFFICE/LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 5.18m (17' 3" x 17' 0")
(At widest points). Wall-to-wall range of built-in robes. French doors to driveway.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled in with corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- 5.82m x 5.18m (19' 1" x 17' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Breakfast bar.
- OUTHOUSES INCLUDING STORE:
- with power and light, Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Hot and cold taps. Power and light.
- Double entrance pillars with gates. Tarmac driveway with parking and turning for numerous vehicles. Small garage to side.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with numerous, mature plants, trees and shrubs offering excellent degree of natural screening.
Sheltered, paved patio areas. Arch to driveway and path to further area mainly in lawn with walled sitting area, shrubs and trees.
Coming into Ballyhackamore from city on the Upper Newtownards Road, turn right at traffic lights into Sandown Road. Kings Road is on the left hand side and property is also on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »