- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Townhouse
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen Open Plan To Dining
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-suite
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed
- Integrated Garage & Utility
- Private Garden To Rear In Lawn With Patio Area
Constructed circa 2005, this attractive end townhouse is located in this sought after residential development, just moments from Dunmurry Village. Presented to a high standard throughout, the bright and spacious accommodation comprises living room, kitchen open plan to dining, three excellent bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom, family bathroom, integral garage, utility & cloakroom. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are in place. Outside there is a private garden to rear in lawn with patio area and driveway to front providing ample off street parking. The property is ideally positioned for those seeking access to both Lisburn & Belfast City Centres along with leading schools and shops.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door with side glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid oak flooring, access to attached garage.
- UTILITY / STORAGE
- Plumbed for washing machine & tumble drier, 1½ stainless steel sink with mixer taps, gas fired boiler. Storage room off utility presently used as a living room.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 18'7 x 16'0 (5.66m x 4.88m)
- Power and light, shelved.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- LIVING ROOM 16'9 x 10'6 (5.11m x 3.20m)
- Gas fire with attractive marble surround. Solid oak flooring.
- KITCHEN 16'7 x 10'3 (5.05m x 3.12m)
- High and low level units, 4 ring gas hob, oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled flooring. Patio doors to garden.
- DINING AREA
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 10'9 x 10'8 (3.28m x 3.25m)
- Comprising bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring & fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'7 x 9'7 (3.23m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM THREE 10'7 x 7'4 (3.23m x 2.24m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, bath with shower over, part tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway to front with car parking for two cars. Private rear garden in lawn with patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »