- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional detached bungalow home
- In need of some modernisation throughout
- Convenient to Holywood town, both coastal and park walks plus main arterial routes to Belfast City
- Three reception rooms including lounge with open fire, living room and dining room
- Separate family kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Sunroom opening onto patio area
- Bathroom with coloured suite
- Four bedrooms
- Enclosed garden in lawns to rear with patio area to side and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Gated entrance to driveway car parking for multiple cars
Additional InformationExceptional detached family home within this highly sought after location, renowned for its convenience to Holywood town, both coastal and park walks plus main arterial routes linking to Belfast City. Also close to hand are an array of well-known schools which would cater for every need.
The property is in need of some modernisation, however offers superb bright and spacious accommodation. The internal layout consists of large lounge with open fire, family/dining room leading to sunroom and separate kitchen. There are four well-proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a large bathroom with coloured suite.
Outside the property boasts an enclosed, manicured rear garden with sunny aspect - ideal for children and summer evenings. To front the property is secured by private entrance gates and enclosed with hedge and fence boundary. All in all a very comfortable family home and an internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.13m x 1.52m (7' 0" x 5' 0")
Sliding patio door, laminate strip wood flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.31m x 2.31m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
At widest points. Glazed hardwood door and glazed side panels. Cloaks cupboard with hanging rail and shelving. Tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.91m (17' 5" x 12' 10")
Open fire with electric fire inset, mahogany surround, floor to ceiling windows, feature vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, laminate wood strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.54m (12' 0" x 8' 4")
Feature vaulted tongue and groove panelled ceiling, range of built in storage cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.63m x 1.22m (5' 4" x 4' 0")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric Mira Sport shower unit, low flush WC, semi pedestal sink unit, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.9m (12' 1" x 9' 6")
Laminate strip wood floor, feature vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, glazed hardwood door to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.2m x 1.4m (10' 6" x 4' 7")
Laminate strip wood floor, double sliding patio doors to rear patio and garden.
- 4.22m x 3.63m (13' 10" x 11' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level solid oak units, integrated Hotpoint double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, Indesit extractor hood with built in lighting, double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, recess for dishwasher, breakfast bar with seating for 3-4 people, recess for fridge freezer, glazed PVC door to rear patio garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and slatted shelving. Laminate wood effect strip wood flooring, access to partially floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder with light and power. Additional storage cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10' 5" x 9' 3")
Double set of built in Sliderobes with hanging rail and shelving, laminate effect strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.54m (10' 11" x 8' 4")
Laminate strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.57m (12' 6" x 8' 5")
Laminate strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 2.26m (9' 4" x 7' 5")
Built in robe with hanging rail and shelving, laminate strip wood flooring.
- Coloured suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Extensive patio areas to rear leading to enclosed gardens in lawn, outdoor tap and lighting, garden shed, fully enclosed to rear.
Driveway car parking to front for 2-3 cars, gardens in lawns.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »