- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Home On A Private Site
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms One On The Ground Floor
- Adaptable Accommodation With Three Or Four Reception Areas
- Luxury Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances Open To Family Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom and Shower Room
- Fantastic Location Off The Mountain Road
- OFCH And PVC Double Glazing
- Large, Private Rear Garden With Beautiful Views.
Additional InformationThis spacious detached home has been modernised to an extremely high standard by the current owners with great attention to detail.
Located off the Mountain Road in Newtownards, Hillside is a quiet cul de sac known for its well built homes with good gardens.
Internally, on the ground floor there is a double bedroom, large reception hall with seating area, living room with open fire, dining room, luxury kitchen with a good range of units open to family room and a modern shower room with cloakroom area.
The first floor has 4 more bedrooms, family bathroom and multiple storage areas with views from the bedrooms taking in Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough and views over Newtownards.
Externally the property has a well manicured area in lawn to the front with mature shrubs and trees, a tarmac driveway for multiple cars, detached garage and boiler house. the rear of the house has another large area in lawn, mature hedges, plants and shrubs, Tobermore paved area and is fully enclosed.
This is a fantastic family home and will suit a variety of purchasers because of its size, location and finish. early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Porch 7'1 x3'1 (2.16m x 0.94m)
- Tiled floor.
- Dining Room 20'1 x 10'1 (6.12m x 3.07m)
- Double glazed doors, recessed spot lighting, wooden flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spot lighting, seating area and wooden flooring.
- Living Room 15'1 x 11'1 (4.60m x 3.38m)
- Wooden flooring, overlooking rear garden, open fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen/Family Room 21' x 15' (6.40m x 4.57m)
- Luxury kitchen with modern range of high and low level units, integrated dish washer, double Indesit oven, electric hob with stainless steel splash-back, extractor fan and hood, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, breakfast bar area open to family room, recessed spot lighting, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 8 (3.07m x 0.20m)
- Double room overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom 6'1 x 5'1 (1.85m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and feature mirror, walk in shower with glazed shower screen, Redring overhead shower, chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spot lighting, fully tiled walls, laminate wood flooring.
- First Floor
- Velux windows, multiple storage areas, access to roof-space.
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Double room with built in wardrobes, views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 9'1 (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Double room with views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
- Bedroom 4 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Double room, dual aspect views and built in storage.
- Bedroom 5 12'1 x 11 (3.68m x 0.28m)
- Views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower, access to roof-space.
- Shower Room 8' x 7'1 (2.44m x 2.16m)
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with glazed folding doors and Mira overhead shower, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Detached garage with power and lighting, up and over door.
Front: Driveway in tarmac for multiple cars, outside security lighting, area in lawn, trees and shrubs, paved walkway.
Rear: Raised Tobermore paving, area in lawn, bedding shrubs and trees, oil storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »