- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Four Bedroom Extended Detached Family Home In Popular Stranmillis Location
- Lounge And Family Room Both With Oak Fireplaces, Separate Study
- Downstairs WC And Good Sized Utility Room Leading To Integral Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Full Range Of 'Chestnut' Units And Granite Worktop, Double Doors Leading To Courtyard Patio Area
- Living Room With Vaulted Ceiling Overlooking Rear Garden
- Four Bright Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite And Dressing Room, Bedroom 2 With Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Gardens In Lawns And Ample Tarmac Driveway Parking
- Private Mature Rear Gardens With Lawn, Stoned Pathways And Secluded Courtyard Patio Area
- Excellent Location, Within Walking Distance Off Stranmillis Primary School, Close To Motorway And Public Transport Routes, Amenities Of Lisburn Road And Stranmillis Village
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented detached family home will be popular on the open market and occupies an excellent mature site. The property has been extended and remodelled by the current owners and provides well-presented and versatile family accommodation, arranged over two floors.
The accommodation, which is exceptionally well appointed throughout, briefly comprises four generous bedrooms, including a Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Dressing Room and Bedroom 2 with Ensuite Shower Room, two formal reception rooms, together with a study and separate living room off the modern family kitchen.
The location is ideal for taking advantage of ease of access to the City Centre and main arterial routes including the M1 Motorway and Outer Ring. An excellent range of schools, shops and recreational amenities are all within walking distance.
All in all, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a superb family home in an area of consistently high demand. Viewing is highly recommended through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Front door with glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Engineered oak strip wood floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.21m x 3.33m (17' 1" x 10' 11")
Carved oak fireplace with granite hearth and gas coal effect fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.07m (13' 3" x 10' 1")
Oak fireplace with granite hearth and gas coal effect fire.
- 3.18m x 2.13m (10' 5" x 7' 0")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.46m (10' 0" x 8' 1")
Range of fitted units with formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 7.75m x 2.97m (25' 5" x 9' 9")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Velux window. Door to side. Gas fired boiler.
- LUXURY KITCHEN AND DINING:
- 5.26m x 4.95m (17' 3" x 16' 3")
Range of high and low level 'Chestnut' units with granite worktops. Stainless steel sink unit. Stainless steel five ring Neff gas hob. Neff extractor hood. Coloured splash back. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Stainless steel Neff combi oven. Tiled floor and under floor heating. Island unit. Double doors to patio. Steps to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.43m x 4.04m (27' 8" x 13' 3")
Vaulted ceiling with five Velux windows. Solid oak floor. Raised glass fire. Double doors to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.45m (16' 4" x 11' 4")
- Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Double shower cubicle.
Walk-in dressing room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.05m x 2.95m (16' 7" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 3.3m (12' 7" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.94m x 3.07m (12' 11" x 10' 1")
- Corner shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Roll top bath. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to partially floored roofspace.
- Front garden in lawns with trees and shrubs, ample tarmac driveway parking. Rear paved patio courtyard, plumbed for gas barbeque. Rear garden in lawns, stoned pathway, flower beds and trees and shrubs. Paved pathway and steps to side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »