- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 5 Bedrooms
- Lounge + Conservatory
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Gazing & Gas
- Attached Garage
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached bungalow which is located in a cul de sac in this much sought after development just off the Hightown Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with solid oak flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and double glass panelled doors to modern cream high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and pvc double glazed double doors to a conservatory. Also on the ground floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom with white suite. Upstairs there are a further two bedrooms and access to a shower cubicle and wc in landing. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, pvc fascia and guttering and gas heating. Outside there is a driveway leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, solid oak flooring, radiator, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 15'7 X 11'11 AT WIDEST (4.75m X 3.63m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth, marble surround, piped for gas fire, attractive bow window, 2 radiators and double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN 17'5 X 11' 10 AT WIDEST (5.31m X 3.35m 0.25m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of cream high gloss high and low level units with walnut effect trims, formica worktops, basin ½ stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, American style fridge freezer space, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, radiator, PVC double doors to Conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 10'9 X 10'6 (3.28m X 3.20m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator, PVC double glazed double door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 11'4 X 11'4 (3.45m X 3.45m)
- Solid oak flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 X 9'2 (3.45m X 2.79m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'1 X 9'0 (3.07m X 2.74m)
- Wood laminate floor, built in wardrobe.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled jacuzzi bath, thermostatic shower above, shower screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Under eaves storage, velux window, access in landing to a fully tiled shower cubicle with triton electric shower, access to a separate low flush w/c, with wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 4 12'11 X 8'9 (3.94m X 2.67m)
- 2 Velux windows, radiator, under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 5 13'7 X 8'0 (4.14m X 2.44m)
- Velux window, radiator, under eaves storage.
- Driveway leading to an attached garage with up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, double timber doors to rear.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »