- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Family Home Located on Hawthornden Drive
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Reception Hall with Original Wood Strip Wooden Floor
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Ample Dining Area Leading to Utility Porch
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking leading to Detached Garage
- Mature Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect and Excellent Degree of Privacy, Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter with Access to Main Arterial Routes
- Within Striking Distance of Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Internal Inspection Essential
Additional InformationJohn Minnis Estate Agents are delighted to welcome this detached family home to the open market. The property itself comprises of four well proportioned bedrooms, three further reception rooms and bathroom with white suite. The property exudes character and charm with original features such as cornice ceilings and picture rails. The property is complimented by the outdoor space with south facing rear garden with excellent potential to extend subject to usual planning consent.
Hawthornden Drive is a most desirable address with quality architecture and within walking distance to both of the vibrant villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore. The property also lies within the catchment area to a range of the country's most prestigious schools. Stormont Parliament Buildings, George Best City Airport and the Ulster Hospital are also close at hand.
Although the property is in need of modernisation we believe it will appeal to a range of purchasers and we have no hesitation in recommending your earliest possible appraisal.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original Terrazzo stone floor, uPVC double glazed front door with side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original oak wood strip wooden floor, part wood panelled walls, picture rail, cornice ceiling, cloakroom under stairs with storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.73m (17' 2" x 12' 3")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.78m (16' 3" x 12' 5")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, cornice ceiling, picture rail, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 5.38m x 2.49m (17' 8" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, laminate worktops, built-in display unit, part tiled walls, open to casual dining area, glazed inner door through to utility area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.05m (13' 7" x 10' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed access door to side, oil fired boiler, pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, dual aspect windows.
- Cornice ceiling, access to roofspace, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above, additional built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.53m (14' 0" x 11' 7")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
Outlook to rear garden, built-in cupboard, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.67m (10' 2" x 8' 9")
Picture rail, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.67m x 2.49m (8' 9" x 8' 2")
- White suite comprising: bath with wash hand basin, part tiled walls, built-in Redring electric shower unit.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.53m x 3.48m (21' 5" x 11' 5")
Timber double doors, light and power.
- Enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect, laid in lawns with flowerbeds, shrubs, mature trees and plants, tarmac driveway to the front with ample car parking, front garden laid in shrubs, mature trees and plants.
Hawthornden Drive is a in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Belmont Road near the roundabout at Campbell College.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »