This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Dining Room
- Garden Room Open to Fitted Kitchen
- Sun Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- uPVC Soffit and Fascia Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- End of Cul-de-sac Position with Generous Site
- Large Detached Garage
- Mature Front, Side and Rear Gardens with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Quiet, Convenient and Sought After Location
Additional InformationThis extended semi detached chalet bungalow occupies a prime site in an end of cul-de-sac position within the popular residential location of Harper Park. This generous site provides ample driveway parking which leads to a large detached garage with mature front, side and rear garden and excellent degree of privacy to the rear ideal for the family or retiring couple alike. The home itself is extended to the rear creating an open plan kitchen/dining/living space with patio doors to rear garden and sun room to side. There is also a formal lounge and three well proportioned first floor bedrooms. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing with UPVC soffits and fascia boards and oil fired central heating. The property also benefits from cavity wall insulation. This is a popular and convenient location offering ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes. Carnalea railway halt is also easily accessible. Tesco at Springhill, local churches and schools, Strickland's Glen and delightful coastal walks are also close at hand. We feel this home represents an excellent opportunity for those seeking a comfortable living environment within a desirable location.
- Hardwood front door to double glazed hardwood sun porch
- SUN PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, hardwood glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With storage cupboards under stairs. Intruder alarm controls.
- 4.32m x 4.19m (14' 2" x 13' 9")
With double doors to extended dining and living space.
- DINING AND LIVING SPACE
- 6.45m x 2.95m (21' 2" x 9' 8")
Dining area with wood block parquet flooring, aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors to patio and garden, open to kitchen.
- 6.43m x 3.15m (21' 1" x 10' 4")
Range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate work surface with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Extractor fan above. Integrated high level double ovens. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Glazed door to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.39m x 2.62m (14' 5" x 8' 7")
With vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, velux window. Hardwood double glazing with access door to rear patio and garden.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving, access hatch to roofspace.
- Insulated, floored, electric light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 2.84m (14' 2" x 9' 4")
Built-in bedroom furniture including double bed recess with built-in robes and cupboards above, additional built-in robes. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.54m (10' 4" x 8' 4")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.03m (10' 4" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, cast iron panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin. Part fully tiled walls.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 6.3m x 5.66m (20' 8" x 18' 7")
Up and over door, light and power. Oil fired boiler. Sink unit with cold running water. Overhead loft storage. Work bench. Three double glazed windows and side access door. Oil storage tank to rear of garage.
- Large site with paved driveway and ample parking leading to detached double garage. Mature front garden laid in lawn with barked flowerbeds. Side gardens laid in lawns, mature trees, flowerbeds and shrubs. Rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting, paved patio areas with shrubs and mature trees. uPVC soffit and fascia boards. Outside sensor lighting. Water tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views