This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently Constructed Red Brick Detached Home In A Prime Residential Location
- Completed To An Extremely High Standard Throughout With Interior Designed Finishes
- Located In The Exclusive Belvoir Park Development, Within Easy Access To Leading Schools, Forestside Shopping Centre & Tesco Newtownbreda
- Edwardian Inspired Architecture Striking The Perfect Balance Between Contemporary & Period Design
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms With Impressive Kitchen / Dining Area & Open Plan Garden Room
- Private South West Facing Rear Garden
- The Development Boasts Communal Formal Gardens And Parkland Walks, All To Be Enjoyed By The Residents
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Painted Internal Doors, Architraves & Skirtings
- High Quality Ironmongery
- Comprehensive Range Of Chrome Electrical Sockets, Switches, Phone Points & USB Charging Points
- LED Recessed Spotlighting Throughout
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Energy Efficient Boiler Providing Instant Hot Water
- Underfloor Heating Throughout Ground Floor, Bathroom & Ensuite
- Radiators In Bedrooms
- Traditional Cavity Wall Construction With Clay Brick Finish
- High Quality Double Glazed Painted Hardwood Windows
- Natural Slate Roof
- Warranty Provided By Global Home Warranties, Number Of Years Left To Be Confirmed By Your Solicitor
Additional InformationThis recently constructed red brick property is one of the finest homes to come on the market in BT8. Forming part of the exclusive Belvoir Park development, the home comprises of an impressive entrance hall with living room, WC and spacious open plan kitchen / dining / garden room with direct access out to a private south west facing garden.
On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a luxuriously finished bathroom with freestanding bath.
Outside, the property offers driveway parking, garage with utility area, and rear lawn garden with patio area.
All in all, a beautiful home located within a popular residential area. Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels and fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood panelled walls, wood effect tiled flooring, spacious understairs storage cupboard. Alarm panel.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.13m x 3.68m (16' 10" x 12' 1")
Wood panelled walls. Wood effect tiled flooring. 'Charnwood' wood-burning stove with granite hearth in matt grey finish. TV point with HDMI cabelling. Enabled for BT / Virgin.
- 1.83m x 1.17m (6' 0" x 3' 10")
Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Wood effect tiled flooring. Tiled splashback.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.97m x 3.12m (19' 7" x 10' 3")
Hardwood painted kitchen with a range of high and low level units. Silestone worktops, boilng hot water tap. Large island unit with 5 ring 'Neff' induction hob. Bulkhead extractor set into suspended ceiling. Pop-up power points. Integrated 'Neff' double oven with 'slide & hide' door feature. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Wood effect tiled flooring. Leading to...
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.58m (14' 1" x 11' 9")
Wood effect tiled flooring. Floor to ceiling fully glazed windows and sliding door leading to garden.
- Hot press and access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
(Please note, wardrobes are not included).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.13m x 1.73m (7' 0" x 5' 8")
Fully tiled shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Duel fuel chrome heated towel rail. Tiled splashback and floor. Anti-steam illuminated mirror.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.1m (13' 10" x 10' 2")
(Please note, wardrobes not included).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.77m (10' 2" x 9' 1")
- Freestanding bath with mixer tap and hand held shower. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Separate shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Duel fuel chrome heated towel radiator. Anti-steam illuminated mirror.
- South west facing private rear garden with Indian Sandstone patio area. Lawned garden bordered by hornbeam hedging. Outside water supply. Lawned front garden with estate railing and hornbeam hedging. Driveway leading to...
- Traditional style garage with up and over doors. Side door and side window. Internally there are a range of power points and light. Utility area with a range of high and low level units, and plumbed for separate washing machine and tumble dryer. to the rear, ther is an open store suitable for bin or log storage.
Belvoir Park Development.
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »