- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Limed Oak Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Popular Location
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationBeing close to Bangor town centre will be huge advantage to a number of would-be buyers, hence the foreseen high demand for this semi that offers a more than comfort array of accommodation, which, together with an affordable price, will ideally suit the needs of first time buyers, together with those who may be considering a down-size, or indeed an investor looking for a sound investment. For all interested parties one thing is assured, ownership of this particular home should provide both enjoyable and profitable, in the long term.
A proposition not to be missed, so a proactive action to secure a purchase would be a prudent approach in this case.
- Half glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 13'3" x 12'2" (4.04m x 3.71m)
- Open fireplace with back boiler, tiled surround and hearth, mahogany mantel.
- INNER HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C.
- DINING ROOM 9'1" x 8'6" (2.77m x 2.59m)
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- KITCHEN 11'5" x 6'4" (3.48m x 1.93m)
- Range of limed oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Otsein extractor fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" x 10'6" (3.45m x 3.20m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes. Picture rail. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 9'6" x 7'9" (2.90m x 2.36m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 3 7'4" x 6'5" (2.24m x 1.96m)
- Picture rail.
- Off street parking. Garden in stones.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with hedges. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
73rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »