- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended bay fronted semi detached residence
- Prestigious Ballyholme location
- Integral garage and car port, excellent parking
- Four bedrooms
- Bright reception room / New luxury open plan kitchen
- Four piece family bathroom plus downstairs wc
- Large south facing rear garden
- Combi oil and gas heating / two wood burners. Chain free.
Skyline are proud to introduce this extended and beautifully presented bay fronted semi detached home. Residing on the highly sought after Groompsort Road in the presitgious Ballyholme area, the property offers walking distance access to the village shops and the beach promenade. The generous four bedroom accommodation includes lounge with feature multi fuel stove, large newly fitted open plan kitchen with dining / living area, delux four piece family bathroom and an additional downstairs wc. The property further benefits from an integral car port and garage. Outside, there is excellent off street parking to front and a large south facing garden to rear. This desirable residence will have wide appeal amongst families seeking spacious and comfortable accommodation in a fantastic location close to excellent schools, Bangor Town centre and Ballyholme Beach & Village. Offered with no onward chain, early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, solid wood floor
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10 x 10' 10)
Solid wood floor, DEFRA approved multi fuel stove, bay window
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tongue and groove panelled walls, recessed spot lights, circular window, under stair storage
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA
- 5.1m x 5.9m (16' 9" x 19' 4")
Newly fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level storage units, centre island, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights, velux skylight, french doors to garden
- Storage cupboard, access to attic
- White suite, shower cubicle with mains power unit, part tiled walls, tiled bathtub, recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.2m x 2.9m (10' 6 x 9' 6)
Vaulted ceiling, velux skylight, integrated mirrored slide robes, recessed spot lights
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2 x 10' 10)
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6 x 8' 10)
- BEDROOM 4
- 2.4m x 2.4m (7' 10 x 7' 10)
- 3.m x 5.1m (9' 10 x 16' 9)
Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, power and lights
- Wall enclosed tarmac drive to front with gated car port.
Fenced enclosed south facing lawn garden to rear with timber decked patio, timber shed, shrub beds, tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »