This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Delightful Mid Terrace Property in a Quiet Yet Convenient Rural Location
- Lounge with Feature Cast Iron Fireplace
- Generous Kitchen Diner with Tiled Terracotta Flooring
- 2 Light and Bright Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- A Property with a Strong Feeling of Warmth and Character Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens Each with Rural Views to Open Countryside
- Ideal for Both Investor and Owner Occupiers
- Picturesque Country Living Yet Very Convenient to Both Belfast and Lisburn Via Car and Train Links
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationA cottage style and terrace property with a pocturesque rural outlook, is set in a highly sought after locality, surrounded by open countryside and is just minutes from a host of amenities with Belfast and Lisburn also convenient.
The property presents well proportioned accommodation, boasting strong character and warmth with modern convenience, ideally suited to cater for day to day living.
Providing the best of both worlds with its quiet and convenient locality, recent sales in this particular area have proved extremely successful and thus early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL/CLOAKROOM:
- Solid wood door to front with part glazed door leading to lounge.
- LOUNGE:10' 7" x 15' 5" (3.23m x 4.69m)
- Feature dark wood fireplace with cast iron inset and ornate tiles, feature internal window allowing light through to the kitchen diner.
- KITCHEN/DINER:12' 4" x 15' 0" (3.75m x 4.58m)
- (at widest points) Terrecotta ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level bright painted wooden units with dark granite work top, single stainless steel sink, space for washer drier and gas electric oven, solid wooden part glazed door to rear.
- Hot press (shelved) to include copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 4" x 11' 6" (3.159m x 3.50m)
- Velux window, access to roofspace and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):6' 6" x 11' 11" (1.98m x 3.62m)
- BATHROOM:5' 7" x 7' 10" (1.71m x 2.40m)
- White modern bathrooms suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Aqualisa power shower over, pine tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan.
- Front garden in loose stones and planting. Enclosed rear yard with boiler house and good sized garden beyond with boundary fence and paved patio area. uPVc oil tank.
- Small rear courtyard and rear garden beyond set in lawn.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
81st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views