- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid terrace home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen open to dining
- White bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Substantial rear gardens
- Cul de sac position
- Chain free onward sale
Located in a highly convenient and sought after setting, that is close to many amenities including local shops, churches, leading schooling for all age groups, bus and arterial routes into and out of the City, this 3 bedroom terrace home although requiring some cosmetic upgrading represents an ideal opportunity for those with a keen eye who wish to use a blank canvas and add their own personal choice / finish to create their own little palace! Set in a cul de sac position with fantastic gardens to the rear this property this property is also a chain free onward sale. Close to many amenities, this area offers convenience to many amenities, good access to motorway and outer ring access, and for those who enjoy the outdoors, Belvoir Park Forest and Shaw's Bridge are very close to the home.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 13'10 x 11'9 (4.22m x 3.58m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, cloaks under stairs.
- Kitchen / dining 17'3 x 8'10 (5.26m x 2.69m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, open to dining area.
- Dining image
- Double glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'3 x 10'8 (3.43m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 9'1 (3.25m x 2.77m)
- Solid wood flooring, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3 8'10 x 8'8 (2.69m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom 6'1 x 5'7 (1.85m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, chrome thermostatically controlled shower above bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Brick paved low maintenance gardens to the front. Shared alley access to the rear.
- Rear gardens
- Good size enclosed rear gardens with low maintenance area and raised gardens laid in lawn. 2 x outbuildings.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »