20 Glenwell Crescent, Glengormley, Newtownabbey BT36 7TF
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended detached bungalow in a popular residential area.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Spacious reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite and separate shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- uPVC facia and rainwater goods
- Corner site
Additional InformationThis is a most impressive detached bungalow located in a quiet and highly regarded area of Glengormley. The property has been extended to provide additional accommodation and is a major advantage to the overall size. This is a property we can recommend with the utmost confidence.
- Open entrance porch
- RECEPTION HALL:
- uPVC door and glazed side panel, luxury porcelain tiling, display seating and downlighters
- 5.64m x 4.19m (18' 6" x 13' 9")
Feature marble fireplace with marble inset, gas fire. Cornicing and wired for wall lights
- 4.62m x 2.87m (15' 2" x 9' 5")
Range of built in high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, mixer taps and vegetable sink, plumber for dish washer. Built in oven and double fan assisted oven, fridge, built in heater, extractor fan. Tiling and part panelling, casual dining area, luxury porcelain tiling, display units, concealed lighting and pine panelled ceiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With built in robe
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, shower unit with electric shower, fully tiled walls and pine panelled ceiling
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.05m (17' 6" x 10' 0")
Corner window, cornicing
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
Range of built of robes, laminate wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.23m (12' 6" x 10' 7")
Range of built in robes, laminate wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
Laminate wooden flooring
- White suite, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, pine panelled ceiling, vanity unit, wired for wall lights, mirror.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Luxury tiled floor, hotpress, copper cylinder. 2 roofspaces access to one by slingsby ladder
- 6.48m x 3.07m (21' 3" x 10' 1")
Detached garage, up and over garage door, inspection pit, light and power, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine
- Front, side and rear gardens in lawn, plants, shrubs and trees. Caravan parking space at side, lighting and tap at rear.
uPVC facia and rainwater goods, water tap.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »