- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms 1 Part Ensuite
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Detached Garage
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just of the much sought after Antrim road, Glengormley and will suit a variety of purchaser.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge / dining with feature fireplace, separate family / dining room and a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to garden.
There are also 3 bedrooms master with part ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering. Outside there is a stoned driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with mature shrub beds and concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, cloaks cupboard, access to roofspace
- LOUNGE / DINING 20'0'' X 12'10'' (6.10m X 3.91m)
- Stone effect fireplace, tiled hearth, two radiators
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM 11'11'' X 10'5'' (3.63m X 3.18m)
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'9'' X 10'5'' (4.80m X 3.18m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, complimentary worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, wood laminate flooring, breakfast bar, radiator, PVC double glazed back door
- BEDROOM 1 12'5'' X 10'5'' AT WIDEST (3.78m X 3.18m AT WIDEST)
- Part ensuite, low flush wc, wash hand basin
- BEDROOM 2 11'5'' X 10'4'' (3.48m X 3.15m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'5'' X 7'5'' AT WIDEST (3.48m X 2.26m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, thermostatic shower above, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, storage cupboard
- Stoned driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage, roller shutter door, light & power
Garden to front in lawn with flower beds
Garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds and concrete patio area
PVC fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »