- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well maintained Detached Property
- Modern Cream High Gloss Kitchen
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace, Double Doors to ...
- Dining Room with doors leading to ...
- Mahogany uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ideally Located with commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and close to the excellent amenities in Holywood & East Belfast
- Popular Local Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Ideal Property for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationGlendarragh is situated off the Knocknagoney Road. This popular yet quiet location provides excellent convenience close to a wide and varied range of local primary, high and grammar schools. Tesco's Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange, George Best City Airport and Bannatyne Health Club are all close at hand. Glendarragh is also centrally located between Holywood and Ballyhackamore and is only approximately ten minutes' drive to Belfast city centre, which can also be reached by a range of frequent bus services.
This detached property is well presented throughout. On the ground floor there is a lounge with fireplace, double doors leading through to a dining room, and a separate modern cream, high-gloss kitchen. The property also benefits from a ground floor cloakroom with WC and a spacious new luxury conservatory overlooking the garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with shower. Externally there is a garden to the front, with driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden.
This is a well maintained property, in a popular location that would be ideal for a range of purchasers. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door with opaque glazed side light and centre window to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid wood flooring.
- With low flush WC. Corner vanity basin with contemporary mixer tap and storage below. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- 3.05m x 2.54m (10' 0" x 8' 4")
With range of high and low level cream high gloss units. Ceramic Blanco sink and a half with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Under Hotpoint oven. Four ring Belling ceramic hob with stainless steel and glass extractor above. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate work surface. Breakfast bar area for casual dining. Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- 4.6m x 3.78m (15' 1" x 12' 5")
With solid wood flooring. Feature mahogany fireplace with marble hearth and surround with gas coal effect fire. Double hardwood and bevelled glass doors through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
With solid wood flooring. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose and sliding patio door through to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
With ceramic tiled floor. Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed windows and roof with mahogany effect uPVC double glazed side door with in-built blinds. Light and electric heating.
- With access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.23m (12' 8" x 10' 7")
With laminate wood effect floor and aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.92m (11' 5" x 9' 7")
With laminate wood effect flooring and aspect to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.34m (8' 8" x 7' 8")
With aspect to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of contemporary white suite with low flush WC. Vanity basin with mixer taps and storage below. Large spacious corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Rear garden with paved patio area, outside tap, lawn, space for shed, enclosed side area with space for further shed, driveway parking to front, uPVC soffits and fascias, outside light.
Travelling along the Holywood to Belfast dual carriageway take a left turn at Tesco Knocknagoney on to the Knocknagoney Road and take the first road on the left hand side into Glendarragh. No 20 is situated on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »