- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms/Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen & Lean To
- White Shower Suite/
- Econ 7 Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Detached Prefabricated Garage
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
Additional InformationGlendale Park is a popular residential location just off the Saintfield Road in the Four Winds, within walking distance to the shops at Commons Brae, Newton Park and Forestside Shopping Centre with its array of cafés and larger retail outlets.
There is also great transport links to most parts of the City as well as superb schools both primary and post primary. Internally the property has been extended and offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising four bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and shower suite on first floor. The property is positioned on a corner site with gardens to the front, a driveway with ample parking leading to a detached prefabricated garage and enclosed rear garden.
This home requires updating and modernisation however could make a fantastic family home for those interested in adding their own fit and finish.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance porch. Glass panelled inner door. Entrance hall.
- Lounge 12'6 x 11'7 (3.81m x 3.53m)
- Tiled fire-place housing an open fire. Wooden stripped flooring.
- Living / Dining 19'9 x 13'10 (6.02m x 4.22m)
- At widest points. Tiled fire-place.
- Fitted Kitchen 11'9 x 9'0 (3.58m x 2.74m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Lean to Conservatory 11'4 x 10'6 (3.45m x 3.20m)
- At widest points. Plumbed for washing machine. W.C
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'5 x 11'5 (3.78m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom Two 13'10 x 11'5 (4.22m x 3.48m)
- Tiled fire-place.
- Bedroom Three 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- Built in storage
- Bedroom Four 12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.74m)
- At widest points, built in storage
- Shower Suite
- Comprising walk in shower with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, tiled walls.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking leading to a detached prefabricated garage.
- Detached Prefabricated Garage
- Double Doors
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with range of mature apple & pear trees and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »