- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Attractive semi detached part furnished bungalow
- Recently renovated
- Main living room
- Modern kitchen opening to a casual dining area
- Rear sun porch
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Driveway with parking for two cars plus detached timber garage
- Private and easily maintained rear garden
- Easy access to storming buildings and the Ulster Hospital
- Direct access to main routes linking Belfast City Centre
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Dundonald passing Knock Golf club turn right into
Reaville Park then first left into Galway Park and No. 20 is on your left
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »