- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Located Within The Sought After Lady Wallace Development
- Well Presented By Its Current Owners And In Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Limestone Fireplace With Gas Fire
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor WC With White Two Piece Suite
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom With Modern Three Piece Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Benefiting From A Larger Site And Landscaped Rear Garden With Feature Landscaping
- Twin Paved Driveway Parking For Two Vehicles
- Early Viewing Is Recommended
Additional InformationThis superb semi-detached home is ideally located within the heart of the now well-established Lady Wallace development. Number 20 occupies a generous site and directly overlooks 'The Green' within Fountain Crescent holding one of the most premium positions in Thaxton Village.
Furthermore the current owners have added significantly to this home and it is exceptionally well presented throughout. A generous lounge leads through to a luxury fitted kitchen and ground floor WC. Three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom compliments this further across the first floor.
Making the most of its generous site the rear garden has been lovingly landscaped with a private seating area.
All in all a modern property, offering exceptional outside space in a quiet part of the development. Ideally suited for young buyers and downsizers alike and in close proximity to leading schools, amenities, and local bus links. Early viewing is recommended.
- Composite front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 4.m (13' 10" x 13' 1")
Limestone fireplace and granite hearth with gas fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 3.75m x 3.46m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level units. 4 ring gas hob with electric under oven and stainless steel extractor fan above. Integrated dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 'Worchester' gas boiler. Low voltage spotlighting. uPVC double glazed doors leading to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to roof space.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.24m (12' 1" x 10' 8")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 2.27m (8' 6" x 7' 5")
- Bath with partially tiled walls and rainhead shower above. Low flush WC. Pedestal was hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Twin paved driveway with parking for vehicles side-by-side. Good sized enclosed rear garden in lawn with gravel beds and paved sitting area with a selection of plants and shrubs. Wooden shed. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »