How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular Four Winds
- Beautifully presented and very well looked after
- Flexible and spacious living accommodation and split level sleeping accommodation
- Very impressive and bright entrance hall
- Large lounge with twin arched windows and a multi-fuel stove in a feature fireplace
- Family room with patio doors to the rear garden, currently used as an office and cinema room
- Spacious kitchen with white units, integrated appliances and a built in table
- Two double bedrooms and a shower room on the ground floor
- Two spacious bedrooms on the first floor, the master with a full range of mirrored slide robes
- Recently installed contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower on the first floor
- Games room or ideal office space accessed from the rear garden – currently used as a pool room
- Private rear garden with a good-sized lawn and a raised deck
- Stairs to a roof terrace on top of the games room that is great for an evening tipple
- Secure gated brick paved parking to the side of the property – ideal for a caravan or boat
- Front garden laid in lawn complimented by a selection of plants and trees
- Spacious driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities & public transport
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
This delightful family home in the heart of Four Winds is a pleasure to walk into and has clearly been very well looked after and taken care of. The accommodation is both flexible and spacious with a range of rooms that can be utilised to suit your family requirements. Varnished wood flooring throughout sets the standard for the pleasures that lie ahead… a white kitchen with a built in dining table, a fabulous lounge with a large multi-fuel stove and arched windows, and to top it all there is a man cave / pool room to the rear of the property… which could of course be utilised as a home office if peace and quiet is required.
Downstairs comprises of a spacious entrance hall, a large lounge with a feature fireplace and a multi fuel stove, a cosy family room with patio doors to the garden, a white kitchen with excellent storage, two well-proportioned double bedrooms downstairs, and a shower room. Upstairs comprises of the master bedroom with a range of mirrored robes, a further bedroom and a luxurious recently installed bathroom.
To the front there is a beautiful landscaped garden with mature plants & shrubs as well as a driveway. There is a spacious detached garage which benefits from light, power and an up & over door. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a good-sized lawn and a patio making it perfect space for all the family to enjoy!
The Cairnshill Road area is a very popular location to live, with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. The park and ride into Belfast City is within walking distance, ensuring the trip to work is as stress free as possible!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 17'9" x 15'5"
Family Room 16'7" x 9'8"
Kitchen/Diner 13'9" x 12'7"
Dining Room/Bedroom 4 13'5" x 10'10"
Games Room 22'11" x 11'9"
Shower Room 8' x 7'10"
Bedroom 1 16'2" x 15'9"
Bedroom 2 16'9" x 11'3"
Bedroom 3 18' x 11'1"
Bathroom 10'7" x 8'2"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views