- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bay Fronted Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Decked Patio
- Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore and Leading Schools
- Ideal Property for Young Professionals, Families and Investors
Additional InformationEnid Drive is ideally located within walking distance of Ballyhackamore village with its wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants. This location also provides ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes and excellent public transport services including the new Glider Bus System. The Outer Ring, Ulster Hospital and Stormont Parliament Buildings are also close at hand.
The property benefits from a spacious lounge open to casual dining area and fully fitted kitchen with patio doors to an easily maintained private rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play. The property further benefits from 3 good sized bedrooms, uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
This property is ideally suited to a wide range of purchaser including first time buyer, young family or investor alike, we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- Hardwood door with glass inset panel and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs, picture rail.
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.53m x 2.97m (21' 5" x 9' 9")
into bay window
Laminate wooden flooring, wooden French doors to kitchen.
- 3.4m x 2.67m (11' 2" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, laminate work surface, tiled splashback, space for fridge freezer, built-in oven and Creda four ring ceramic hob above, stainless steel single drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, laminate wooden flooring, plumbed for dishwasher, access to rear garden via uPVC double glazed door.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, white panelled bath with overhead Redring electric shower unit, fully tiled splashback, glass door, laminate flooring, built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 2.67m (10' 3" x 8' 9")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 2.59m (15' 8" x 8' 6")
at widest points.
Access to roofspace, dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.03m x 1.96m (6' 8" x 6' 5")
- Front forecourt, enclosed rear garden with elevated decking area with garden laid in lawns and loose stones, side entrance for bins.
Travelling through Ballyhackamore village along the Upper Newtownards Road turn left onto Holland Drive just between Stokers Halt and Little Wing Pizzeria. Enid Drive is the second turning on your left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »