- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Open To
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Communal Parking
- Secure Underground Parking
- On Site Gym Facility
Additional InformationOld Bakers Court is located in the original Co Operative Bakery Building, designed by William Gilliland in 1904 and sensitively redeveloped circa 2001 by the Carvill Group. This excellent top floor apartment offers, bright spacious accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, spacious lounge dining open to fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, a secure underground parking facility and on site gym facility.
The Old Bakers Court development has consistently been popular with first time buyers and investors as its within walking distance to the amenities of the Ravenhill and Ormeau Road, to include Cherryvale Playing Fields, restaurants, coffee shops and only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
An excellent apartment that offers something different from the norm.
- Communal entrance door via intercom system. Stairs to 3rd floor. Inner door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- Lounge /dining 24'9 x 11#4 (7.54m x 0.28m)
- Laminate flooring. Views out towards Cavehill.
- Fitted Kitchen 9'0 x 6'0 (2.74m x 1.83m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in gas hob, and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 14'2 x 8'4 (4.32m x 2.54m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 10'4 x 8'2 (3.15m x 2.49m)
- Built in storage. Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising p shaped bath with chrome shower unit with drench shower head, heated chrome towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Communal gardens and parking facility
Additional underground parking area
Access to on site gym.
- Management Company
- Management company fee operated by Charles White Limited ..As of January 2021 the Management Co charge is £753.56
and building insurance is an additional £142.59 per annum.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »