- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing and fascias - oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with utility room
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with pebbled driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
Additional Information"Whether your thinking of retirement or are raising a family, this could be your perfect home..."
Located at the end of a cul de sac, this detached bungalow has been lovingly cared for and presented by its present owners. It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms (one with built in sliding mirror wardrobes), a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a well proportioned kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden. It sits on a pleasant site with gardens in lawns to front and enclosed to rear with a gravel driveway leading to a detached garage with utility room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating. A pedestrian walk way is located just to the front of the property providing ease of access to the Main Street shops and local beach.
This is a delightful home with a real feeling of space (it enjoys higher than normal ceilings) which would make an excellent retirement dwelling with plenty of room for the grand children to stay and enjoy the beach throughout the year.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood effect laminate.
- Wood effect laminate. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm. Internet and phone points. Access to hotpress, storage, and roofspace.
- 4.88m x 4.85m (16' 0" x 15' 11")
Feature open fireplace with tiled surround and tiled hearth with a wooden mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM.
- 3.m x 6.68m (9' 10" x 21' 11")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with rolledge worktops. Integrated hob and oven with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Glass display cabinets with under pelmet lighting. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Access to rear via double patio doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 4.06m (13' 10" x 13' 4")
At widest points. Built in wardrobes. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 5.23m (12' 1" x 17' 2")
At widest points. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.18m (12' 1" x 10' 5")
At widest points. Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising bath and shower cubicle with hand shower. Wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- 4.83m x 3.05m (15' 10" x 10' 0")
Roller door. High and low level units. Boiler is located in the garage. Access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 3.05m (7' 0" x 10' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- Lawned front with stoned driveway. Enclosed rear with stoned path to garage. Rear lawn comprising barked area. Oil tank in rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Street, Ballywalter turn onto Stump Road (towards fire station) then turn left into Dunleath Drive. Follow the road around to the left where number 20 is the last home on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »