- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home in a Semi-Rural Location yet Easy Access to the City Centre
- Lounge & Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- Utility Room & Boiler/Storage Room to the Front
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room & Three Further Good Sized Bedrooms & Dressing Room/Study
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Superb Surrounding in Lawns with Mature Trees, Bushes & Hedges with Two Raised Patio Sitting Areas
- Convenient Access to Belfast & Lisburn City Centre, Local Schools in South Belfast & on the Main Road to Lisburn from Belfast to Sprucefield
- Only a Short Drive from the Main Motorway Network, Forestside Shopping Centre & Sprucefield Retail Park
Additional InformationAn excellent detached family home in a delightful secluded situation on the outskirts of South Belfast. It is within easy commuting distance to the Belfast and Lisburn City Centres, Forestside and Sprucefield Retail Park.
The property is well presented and has a homely feel throughout. It provides good sized family accommodation and is perfectly complimented by beautifully landscaped gardens to the rear with rasied patio/sitting areas.
We highly recommend an internal inspection to appreciate this fine home.
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door with glazing, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlighting, wood floor, understairs storage.
- 6.02m x 3.56m (19' 9" x 11' 8")
Fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- INNER HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- STORE ROOM / BOILER ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.01m (9' 8" x 6' 7")
Range of units with work surfaces, low voltage spotlighting.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING & DINING AREAS:
- 7.19m x 5.16m (23' 7" x 16' 11")
Range of high and low level units with polished granite surfaces, Range cooker, stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer, solid oak floor, low voltage spotlighting. uPVC door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 1.83m (9' 9" x 6' 0")
Range of units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, oak floor, part tiled walls. uPVC door to side.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.15m (17' 8" x 10' 4")
Oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.73m (14' 2" x 12' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- (at widest points). Comprising low flush wc, bidet, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 2.82m (13' 1" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.25m (13' 10" x 10' 8")
Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 3.02m (10' 2" x 9' 11")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panel bath with hand shower, vanity unit and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- DRESSING ROOM / STUDY:
- 3.28m x 3.02m (10' 9" x 9' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Tarmac driveway parking for several cars to...
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin up and over doors, power and light.
- Beautifully landscaped large rear gardens in lawns with mature trees and beds with bushes and shrubs, raised paved patio area.
uPVC oil tank, outside light and tap.
From Upper Malone Road take Drumbeg Road and then at crossroads go staight across onto Drumbo Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »