- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Townhouse
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Parking space to front for two cars
- Convenient to University of Ulster
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With uPVC front door, tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With wooden effect flooring, cloaks cupboard, telephone point.
- CLOAK ROOM:
- Comprising w.c., wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- 4.43m x 3.88m (14' 6" x 12' 9")
with pine surrounding fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, wooden effect flooring, television and telephone points.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.26m x 5.09m (17' 3" x 16' 8")
(includes Utility Room) with eye and low level units, tiled between units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, Whirlpool hob, Smeg oven, space for fridge freezer, television and telephone points, patio doors leading to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.35m x 1.7m (7' 9" x 5' 7")
with low level unit, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, extractor fan, boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 4.m x 3.44m (13' 1" x 11' 3")
with television and telephone points.
- Comprising w.c., wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower fitting.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.08m x 2.58m (10' 1" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.29m x 1.91m (10' 10" x 6' 3")
- Comprising panelled bath with tiles surrounding, extractor fan, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower fitting.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 4:
- 4.62m x 2.45m (15' 2" x 8' 0")
plus 2.65 x 1.55 with Velux window, access to eaves.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Two parking space to front of the property, the rear exterior of the property comprises of a patio area plus screened bed with tree, surrounded by fencing with pedestrian gate. Outside lighting to front and rear. PVC oil tank.
- All purchasers will be shareholders in a MANAGEMENT COMPANY formed to maintain communal and open space areas.
On leaving Coleraine along the Portstewart Road, turn right into Cloonavin Park, then left into Cloonavin Green and Number 20 is situated on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »