- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully finished three bedroom semi detached dwelling extending to c.1,200 sq.ft. in the heart of the desirable Cloneen development in Maghera.
- Exceptional internal modern accommodation including master bedroom with en suite.
- High energy rating.
- Fully enclosed spacious rear garden with shed and raised wooden decking/BBQ area (rear garden ideal for those with kids or pets).
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles via spacious side tarmac driveway.
- Walking distance to all local shops, schools and amenities.
- Fully fitted burglar alarm.
- An ideal First Time Buyer purchase.
- Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Included in the sale: carpets and floor coverings; light fittings (except lounge and entrance hall); fitted furniture in bedroom; window blinds; curtain poles and rails; integrated fridge/freezer; oven, hob and extractor hood; integrated dishwasher; TV aerial; black, brown and blue wheelie bins; garden shed; plants and shrubs; multi-fuel stove in lounge; washing line.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- tiled floor; BT phone point and Fibrus fibre broadband connection; understairs storage cupboard.
- laminate wooden flooring; multi-fuel stove with black granite hearth; TV point.
- WC AREA:
- tiled floor; wall-hung wash hand basin; toilet; extractor fan.
- KITHEN/DINING AREA:
- tiled floor; attractive range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; integrated dishwasher; integrated fridge/freezer; electric oven, grill and four-ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor hood; recessed lighting; TV point; double doors to fully enclosed rear garden and raised wooden decking area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- tiled floor; range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; plumbed for washing machine and provision left for tumble dryer.
- STAIRS & LANDING AREA:
- carpet; attic (accessed via drop down ladder and with flooring/lighting).
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- laminate wooden flooring; TV point.
- EN SUITE:
- tiled floor; shower (mains connected); wall-hung wash hand basin; toilet; extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- carpet; TV point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- carpet; built-in slide robes; TV point.
- tiled floor; bath with overhead shower (mains connected); toilet; wall-hung wash hand basin; heated chrome towel rail; hot press with water tank and wooden shelving; extractor fan.
- tarmac side driveway; front garden; fully enclosed rear garden area with raised wooden decking and shed (on concrete plinth); outside tap; washing line.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »