- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Converted 100 Year Old Cottage on Excellent Site in Delightful Rural Location
- Living Room with Multi Fuel Stove and Spot Lights
- Recently Installed Magnificent Modern Kitchen with Extensive Range of Built-in Units
- Secondary Kitchen/Utility Area with Range of Built-in Units
- 3 or 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Outstanding Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Study/Bedroom/Library Area Leading to South Facing Sun Room
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Wood Pellet Central Heating
- Delightful Countryside Views From Every Room
- Range of Outbuildings/Storage Areas/Multi Purpose Workshop (60' x 30')
- Delightful Garden Areas to Front, Side & Rear & Large Patio Area to Rear
- Exceptional Rural Location Approximately 2 Miles From Hillsborough
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationSituated on an excellent site in this prestigious rural location approximately 2 miles from Hillsborough, this fine converted 100 year old cottage, originally part of the Downshire Estate, demands an internal inspection from prospective purchasers seeking a country home which have been carefully and thoughtfully renovated.
The accommodation comprises, a large entrance porch, spacious living room, magnificent modern kitchen with an extensive range of kitchen units, secondary kitchen/utility area with range of built-in units, study/bedroom/library area accessing an impressive sun room.
Three/ Four well proportioned bedrooms (with an outstanding master bedroom suite benefitting from an ensuite shower room and walk-in dressing room), and a deluxe family bathroom.
In addition the house benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, wood pellet central heating, delightful garden areas to front and side, large patio area to the rear with south facing aspect. A range of storage areas/outbuildings and a multi purpose workshop/storage unit 60' x 30' to the rear of the property.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite door, ceramic tiled floor.
- 8.15m x 4.3m (26' 9" x 14' 1")
Multi fuel stove, ceramic tiled floor.
- 8.05m x 3.86m (26' 5" x 12' 8")
Modern fully fitted kitchen, Sinkerator sink, 4 ring ceramic Bosch induction hob, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, fitted storage, CDA micro oven, CDA oven, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting, breakfast bar.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Woodstrip flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.4m x 3.23m (7' 10" x 10' 7")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, built in fridge, 4 ring gas hob, built in storage, 1/2 tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting, access to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.75m x 4.3m (12' 4" x 14' 1")
Wood strip flooring, picture rails.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 4.m (8' 6" x 13' 1")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.6m x 5.35m (11' 10" x 17' 7")
Spotlighitng, built in wardrobes with shelving.
- FITTED DRESSING ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, built in wardrobes, velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with tiled inset, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, spot lighting, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Ceramic tiled floor, wetroom shower, chrome heated towel rail, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, jacuzzi bath, low flush WC, part tiled walls, spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.45m x 2.9m (8' 0" x 9' 6")
Open to conservatory.
- 4.5m x 2.9m (14' 9" x 9' 6")
Patio doors to rear.
- Approximately 2 acres including house, suitable for paddock/orchard.
- GARDEN SHED:
- 3.64m x 3.12m (11' 11" x 10' 3")
Oil fired boiler.
- 2.85m x 5.9m (9' 4" x 19' 4")
Power, heating and lighting, laminate wood effect floor, built in cupboard and filing drawers.
- 13.72m x 3.05m (45' 0" x 10' 0")
Air BnB potential.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SHED:
- 9.14m x 18.29m (30' 0" x 60' 0")
Automatic roller shutter door, light and power, solar panels (16).
- GREEN HOUSE:
Coming from Hillsborough on Ballynahinch Road after approximately 2 miles turn right onto Edenticullo Road and turning for Clogher Road is approximately 0.7 miles on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »