- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming semi detached home in the heart of Helen's Bay
- First floor balcony to the front overlooking Golf Course and Belfast Lough
- Within easy walking distance of the Square and the beach in Helen's Bay
- Drawing room open plan to dining room with solid wooden floor
- Kitchen with built in appliances, pantry and sliding glazed door to rear and side courtyard garden
- Rear entrance hallway/boot room, utility room and cloakroom
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Idyllic private rear garden with a good lawn, access to St Helen's path
- Private gates to driveway and garage
- Highly convenient to Belfast, Bangor and Helen's Bay train halt
Additional InformationThis is a unique opportunity to buy a charming period semi detached home located within one of North Down's most desirable addresses. Situated overlooking the golf course & Irish Sea, and within a short stroll of the village square, train halt, Country Park coastline and beach, the convenience of Helen's Bay is second to none.
This property has many original features which have been incorporated well within modern day living and is a credit to the current vendors. From an external appraisal one cannot fully appreciate its quality and size and we would strongly advise an internal inspection.
In brief the interior accommodation consists of: four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, family bathroom and landing with balcony overlooking golf course & sea on the first floor. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall with a formal drawing / dining room to the left hand side with open fire and original wood block flooring. On the right hand side is an additional living room with open fire, there is also a fully fitted kitchen with Aga and casual dining area, a utility room, cloakroom with WC and a rear hallway / boot room area.
Outside the gardens extend into a private mature setting with a private driveway / plenty of parking, garage and a lawn bordered by an array of colourful flowers adding to its overall appeal.
Contact our North Down office to arrange a private appointment to view at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.88m x 1.19m (6' 2" x 3' 11")
Original quarry tiled floor, corniced ceiling, leaded glazed hardwood front door, leaded glazed side panels and fan light into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.78m x 1.88m (22' 3" x 6' 2")
Corniced ceiling, wired for wall lighting, storage cupboard under stairs with light.
- 1.98m x 1.65m (6' 6" x 5' 5")
Half wall wood panelling, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.04m (17' 9" x 13' 3")
Into bay and at widest points. Fireplace with ornate carved painted wood surround, cast iron inset and slate hearth with open fire, wired for wall lighting, corniced ceiling, original blockwork solid wood flooring, archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.33m (12' 6" x 10' 11")
Corniced ceiling, wired for wall lighting, open fire with ornate cast iron surround, tiled inset, slate tiled hearth, original blockwork wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.96m (14' 7" x 13' 0")
Open fire with brick surround, quarry tiled hearth, open fire, picture rail, corniced ceiling.
- 4.01m x 3.89m (13' 2" x 12' 9")
At widest points. 2 oven oil fired Aga with tiled surround, Belfast sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of solid wood country style high and low level units, recess for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated plate rack, built in shelving, dining space for 4-6 people, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, leaded sliding patio door to rear patio and garden, archway through to:
- 2.36m x 1.93m (7' 9" x 6' 4")
Built in larder cupboard, further range of built in units, worktops, glazed display cupboard and shelving, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BOOT ROOM/REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.77m x 2.64m (9' 1" x 8' 8")
Slate tiled floor, double patio doors to driveway, recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.41m (9' 5" x 7' 11")
Original Terazzo flooring, hardwood door to garage, Belfast sink.
- 5.38m x 3.02m (17' 8" x 9' 11")
Worcester Bosch combi gas boiler, up and over door, light and power.
- Stairs to:
First Floor Return
- Storage cupboard with range of built in cupboards, slatted shelving.
- 3.15m x 2.31m (10' 4" x 7' 7")
Contemporary white suite comprising: Feature stand alone bath with raised mixer taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, half wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 2.72m (12' 7" x 8' 11")
At widest points. Built in robe with hanging rail and shelving.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder, partially floored roofspace with light.
- Hardwood door with leaded glazing onto:
- FRONT TERRACE:
- Views towards Belfast Lough and across Helen's Bay Golf Course.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.68m (15' 11" x 12' 1")
Views over Helens Bay Golf Course, range of built in robes with hanging rails and shelving, dressing table with drawers, corniced ceiling, doorway through to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.99m x 1.14m (13' 1" x 3' 9")
Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, laminate strip wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 4.04m (13' 5" x 13' 3")
Corniced ceiling, overlooking Helens Bay Golf Course.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.61m (13' 3" x 11' 10")
Corniced ceiling, overlooking rear garden.
- Gated driveway entrance with hedge boundary leading to driveway for multiple cars, gardens in lawns, cobble stone raised flowerbeds with trees and shrubs, further extended patio area to rear. Outdoor security lighting, fully enclosed garden to rear in lawns with additional parking area, further patio area, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs, gated entrance to walkway.
Church Road, Helens Bay.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »