- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Large garage/workshop
- No onward chain
Additional InformationPositioned in the highly sought after Village of Gracehill is this deceptively spacious semi-detached cottage. Seldom do affordable properties come onto the open market in this desirable area. This particular home presents an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families to acquire a lovely home with so much to offer.
Viewers will be pleasantly surprised by this property both inside and out. It offers well proportioned rooms and is in good decorative order throughout. The exterior is without doubt a main selling feature; there is a large workshop, outhouses and a somewhat unexpected garden in lawn tucked away to the rear. A real gem of a home which is simply too good to be missed!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, family/dining room, kitchen-dinette, three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. It has oil fired central heating and an open fire. Outside there is vehicular access to the rear which comprises a large garage/workshop, outhouses including a store and utility area, and a good sized garden in lawn.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 2.00m x 1.03m (6'7" x 3'5")
- Hard wood front door. Tiled floor. Telephone point.
- Lounge 6.10m x 3.07m (20'0" x 10'1")
- Spacious living room with open fire. Laminate wooden floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Ceiling cornice. Ceiling lights and wall lights.
- Family / Dining room 3.79m x 2.58m (12'5" x 8'6")
- Laminate wooden floor. Ceiling cornice. TV point.
- Kitchen 4.34m x 2.83m (14'3" x 9'3")
- Spacious kitchen with ample space for a casual dining area. Excellent range of good quality eye and low level units in solid Oak. Stainless steel sink unit with double drainer and mixer tap. Space for electric cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Ceiling cornice. Tiled floor and splash backs. Hard wood back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 4.62m x 4.06m (15'2" x 13'4")
- Dormer window to front fitted with made-to-measure vertical blinds.
- Bedroom 2 5.06m x 2.58m (16'7" x 8'6")
- Dual aspect room with dormer window to front fitted with made-to-measure vertical blinds. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.22m x 2.61m (13'10" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 2.81m x 2.17m (9'3" x 7'1")
- Four piece white suite. Panel bath. Low flush WC. Vanity sink. Shower cubicle. Hatch to hotpress.
- To the front there are low maintenance beds laid in decorative stone. There is vehicular access to the side of the adjoining semi-detached house, and private pedestrian access to the other end via a side gate.
At the back there is excellent outdoor space in addition to the large workshop and outhouses. There is a yard to the front of the workshop and a garden in lawn to the rear.
- Garage / Workshop 8.50m x 6.50m (27'11" x 21'4")
- Large garage/workshop with sliding door access to front, and sliding door access at the back, allowing vehicular access right through. Light and Power.
- Excellent outdoor storage space in three outhouses, one comprising a utility area.
- The property is located on Cennick Road, Gracehill, just off the Galgorm Road on the outskirts of Ballymena Town. Gracehill is well known for being a well preserved Moravian Village and there certainly is an abundance of character in this quaint settlement. The Village is quite unlike any other in the Ballymena area. It is a tranquil location with beautiful surroundings and great open space in 'The Square'.
- New paragraph
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
69th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »