- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- UPvc double glazing to front
- Hardwood double glazing to rear
- Recently renovated
- Enclosed rear yard
Additional InformationLocated on the popular Casement Street is this unique opportunity to acquire the only detached house on the Street! Situated beside the Church and across from the Primary School, the area is very quiet and is convenient to local amenities. Nearby shops, bakery and take-aways are within walking distance, whilst Ballymena Town centre is also just a short walk via McNinch's Bridge.
The property itself has recently undergone a complete refurbishment, and has been finished to a bright and fresh 'ready to move straight into' condition. It would make an ideal home for a first time buyer, couple, or young family given the close proximity to the schools. It will also appeal to property investors seeking an opportunity in a area of high rental demand, which requires no work and is ready to let out. There is the added benefit that the seller is not in an onward chain.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch leading to hallway, spacious open plan living - dining room, recently refurbished kitchen - dinette, three well proportioned bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The property has oil fired central heating, and uPvc double glazing to the front, and hardwood double glazing to the rear. There is also white uPvc fascia boards and guttering. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear with private gated side access, and good storage space in the sheds/outhouses.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid pine internal doors throughout the ground floor.
- Entrance porch
- Hardwood front door. Tile effect laminate wooden floor.
- Tile effect laminate wooden floor continued from entrance porch.
- Open plan living - dining room 6.71m x 3.00m (22'0" x 9'10")
- Bright and spacious open plan living - dining room. Open fire with cast iron and tiled inset, with slate tiled hearth and solid pine surround spray painted in 'great white'. Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- Kitchen - dinette 4.75m x 2.5m (15'7" x 8'2")
- Recently refurbished modern kitchen finished in 'White Avola Oak' effect eye and low level units, and 'Glacier Grey' worktop. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge-freezer. Integrated appliances including 'Neff' hob and 'Neff' extractor, and 'Smeg' double oven and grill. Ample space for a casual dining area. UPvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- High ceilings throughout first floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.36m x 2.80m (14'4" x 9'2")
- With double front windows. Ceiling cornice.
- Bedroom 2 2.41m x 3.86 (7'11" x 12'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.83m x 2.34 (9'3" x 7'8")
- Bathroom 2.43m x 1.79m (8'0" x 5'10")
- Modern 4 piece white suite. Shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath. Tiled splash backs.
- Hotpress. Access to insulated attic via attached ladder.
- Fully enclosed yard to the rear with private gated side access. The shed at the back has two rooms, one containing oil tank and boiler, and the other, which has full electrics and has been insulated, offers great storage space, or could be used as a home office or home gym etc.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »