- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Reception Hall
- Spacious lounge
- Conservatory with feature wood-pellet stove
- Luxury fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- WC room
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC double glazing
- Dual fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Detached garage
- Spacious mature front and rear gardens in lawn
Additional InformationA stylish extended detached bungalow in an idyllic setting with stunning countryside views.
This home is perfect for those who want to escape busy city living yet remain close by. M1 access is only 5.5 miles away, Sprucefield with M1 7 A1 access 6 miles, Hillsborough Village 4.5 miles and Lisburn City Centre is less than 7 miles away.
The bungalow has been extended and refurbished in recent years. The accommodation offers flexibility, ideal for those with a growing family, those downsizing or those who simply want to enjoy all the benefits bungalow living has to offer.
The accommodation consists of an impressive reception hall, spacious lounge, bright sun room with feature wood pellet stove, refitted kitchen, four double bedrooms, one with ensuite, one with snug and one with study (potential for granny flat). The bathroom and ensuite have both been refitted and there is a useful utility room and guest WC.
Outside are beautifully mature gardens with patio and barbeque areas.
Live the dream – view soon!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mahogany entrance door with glazed side panels. Beech flooring. Glazed door to reception hall. Access to rear hall with cloakroom.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.44m x 2.97m (14' 7" x 9' 9")
Beech flooring. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Feature sun tunnel. Access to part floored roofspace with light, approached by ladder.
- 6.45m x 4.18m (21' 2" x 13' 9")
Feature mahogany fireplace with wood burning stove. Coved ceiling. French doors to rear.
- 4.6m x 3.28m (15' 1" x 10' 9")
Feature cast iron wood- pellet stove. Tiled floor. French doors to rear. Insulated ceiling, allowing all year round use.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.44m x 3.38m (21' 2" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of Oak high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Built in hob and double oven. Integrated microwave and fridge freezer. Stainless steel extractor fan. Feature island unit with granite work surfaces. Recessed lights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.12m (8' 2" x 6' 11")
Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- REAR HALL WITH CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.65m (12' 1" x 11' 12")
- Stylish white suite. Large walk in shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lights. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO WITH SNUG:
- 6.26m x 4.1m (20' 6" x 13' 5")
(at widest point). Range of fitted mirrored wardrobes. Pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed lights. Built in wardrobe. Laminate wooden flooring in snug.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.12m x 2.63m (13' 6" x 8' 8")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.44m x 2.48m (11' 3" x 8' 2")
Recessed lights. Pedestal wash hand basin. Leading to study.
- 3.44m x 2.48m (11' 3" x 8' 2")
Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- White suite. Panelled bath with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Hotpress with Willis type immersion and insulated copper cylinder. Tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.95m x 4.88m (16' 3" x 16' 0")
Light and power.
- Spacious front garden in lawn, with mature trees, shrubs, beds and borders, enclosed by fencing. Tarmac driveway. Rear paved patio area. Rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs, trees and hedging. Outside light and tap. Oil tank.
From Hillsborough take the Ballynahinch Road. Travel for approximately 4 miles and then turn left at the staggered crossroads in Annahilt onto the Glebe Road. Turn right after approximately 0.4 miles on the Carricknadarriff Road and property is on the right hand side. From Lisburn take the Upper Ballynahinch Road. Continue along road until you pass the 'Pheasant' restaurant. Carricknadarriff Road is next road on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »