- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 4 BEDROOMS / 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED & SOLID FUEL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC FRONT & BACK DOORS
- PVC FASCIA & GUTTERING
- CARPETS INCLUDED IN SALE
- EPC RATING -
- WE ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER FOR SALE THIS LOVELY COUNTRY PROPERTY AT CARNANREAGH ROAD, CLAUDY. THIS HOME HAS BEEN REFUBISHED AND IS IN EXCELLENT THROUGHOUT. IT PROVIDES GREAT FAMILY ACCOMMODATION TOGETHER WITH EXTENSIVE LAWNS TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR AND ALSO HAS TWO SMALL STABLES TO THE REAR.
ONLY BY VIEWING WILL YOU FULLY APPRECIATE ALL THIS FABULOUS HOME HAS TO OFFER.
- VESTIBULE PORCH
- Having tiled floor.
- Having laminated wooden floor, recessed lighting, hotpress.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 3.61m (15'9" x 11'10")
- Having attractive fireplace with cast iron inset, wall light points, ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN 5.38m x 3.15m (17'8" x 10'4")
- Having excellent rang of eye and low level units, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps,' Flavel' cooking centre, gas hob, two electric underovens, matching overmantle with concealed lighting and extractor, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, dresser, ample dining space, tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Having toilet and whb off with 1/2 tiled walls and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Having eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 3.35m x 3.00m (11' x 9'10")
- Having ornamental fireplace, ceiling cornicing, laminated wooden floor, door leading to hallway.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.35m 0.61mx 3.35m (11' 2"x 11')
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with cupboards over, recessed lighting.
- Comprising tiled walk in shower, whb and wc, chrome radiator, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 3.58m (12'2" x 11'9")
- Having built in wardrobes with cupboards over.
- BEDROOM 3 3.38m x 3.15m (11'1" x 10'4")
- Having built in wardrobes with cupboards over, bedside lockers, space for bed, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 4 3.12m x 2.44m (10'3" x 8')
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- Comprising corner bath, whb and wc, tiled walk in shower, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 26' x 13'10" Having light and power points, side window and door to rear.
Neat lawns to front, side and rear.
Brick pavia driveway.
Concrete yard to rear. 2 stables.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates £1341.62 (JAN 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »