This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A spacious 4 bed semi-detached property located in Cahir Linn
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious entrance hall with under stair storage
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with access to rear patio area
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms - one with built-in storage ,one with built in slide-robes and master bedroom with ensuite
- Family bathroom with a three piece suite
- Private south facing rear garden with decking and a good-sized patio
- Front garden laid in lawn and tarmac driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Gas fired central heating & wood effect double glazed throughout
- Alarm System Installed
- Convenient location close to a host of amenities in the village of Rostrevor
Additional InformationFour bedroom semi-detached properties in this popular area are hard to come by especially ones that benefit from a well-presented interior. It is bright, spacious and benefits from a private south facing rear garden with decking that is ideal for children and pets. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out as an excellent buy! Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a lounge with a feature fireplace with gas inset and a bay window, a spacious kitchen/dining area with a good range of high & low level units, a separate w/c and a useful utility room with space for white goods. Upstairs are four bedrooms over two floors, one with built in storage and one with built in slide-robes. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite. There is also a separate family bathroom with a white three piece suite. To the front there is a small garden laid in lawn and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking for two cars. The south facing rear garden is private and benefits from decking, a garden shed for keeping the garden tools in and a spacious patio. Cahir Linn in Rostrevor is a very popular development to live in, with its excellent range of amenities and being within close proximity to Kilbroney Forest Park we expect to have a high level of interest in this property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.51m x 1.874m (18' 1" x 6' 2")
Tiled flooring, Alarm keypad, telephone point and under stair storage.
- 4.78m x 3.16m (15' 8" x 10' 4")
Solid timber flooring, cast iron fireplace with timber surround, gas inset granite hearth and Tv point.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.03m x 1.51m (3' 5" x 4' 11")
Tiled flooring with white w/c, whb and tiled over sink.
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 3.97m x 5.149m (13' 0" x 16' 11")
Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units with single stainless steel sink, integrated single oven, 4 ring gas hob, integrated "neff" dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, tiled over worktops, ceiling lights and door to rear patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.028m x 1.503m (6' 8" x 4' 11")
Tiled flooring, range of built in storage units with single stainless steel sink, tiled over units, plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer.
- 4.48m x 1.97m (14' 8" x 6' 6")
Carpet on stairs and landing.
- 2.57m x 1.98m (8' 5" x 6' 6")
Tiled flooring with white 3 piece suite, partial wall tiling and mirror over sink.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.67m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Rear view aspect with carpet flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.767m x 5.172m (15' 8" x 16' 12")
Front view aspect with carpet flooring and telephone point.
- 1.173m x 3.039m (3' 10" x 9' 12")
Fully tiled with white w/c, whb and free-standing double power shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Carpet on stairs and landing and access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 4.149m (11' 10" x 13' 7")
Rear view aspect with carpet flooring, built in storage, Tv point and velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.6m x 5.123m (15' 1" x 16' 10")
Front view aspect with carpet flooring and built in slide-robes.
- Small lawn laid in grass to the front and tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Decking to rear with patio area, enclosed timber fencing and timber shed for storage. Spot lights outside patio door.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views