- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Detached Property
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room with Mahogany Surround Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Large Family Room with Cast Iron Stove and French Doors to Rear Garden
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Casual Dining Area
- Utility with Excellent Storage and Shower Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Mature Front and Enclosed Rear Gardens Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Within Ten Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Centre
- Walking Distance to the Bustling Villages of Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationCabin Hill Park is a prestigious, well known, well renowned and sought after residential location conveniently located offering ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes and within close proximity to a wide range of local amenities. This location lies within walking distance of the vibrant village of Ballyhackamore and is within the catchment area to many of Belfast's leading primary and grammar schools.
This beautifully maintained red brick detached family home occupies a prime position and benefits from mature front and rear gardens. This home is extremely well maintained by its current owner and extended to the rear. The result created is a most comfortable family living environment that caters to the needs of today's busy family. Of particular note is the fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area which opens up to a large family room with feature cast iron wood burning stove and double glazed French doors to rear garden. There are a further two reception rooms and a utility to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Cabin Hill Park has a proven track record for high demand and with so many quality attributes on offer this home can only be appreciated by personal appraisal.
- Ceramic tiled floor, original stained glass front door, stained glass side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, oak laminate wooden floor, built-in shelving, part wood panelled walls, cloaks area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.71m (15' 4" x 12' 2")
Feature stained glass top light, feature stained glass side lights, mahogany surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.68m (12' 3" x 12' 1")
Mahogany surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, electric fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature stained glass top light, mature outlook to front.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.58m (18' 8" x 11' 9")
Solid pine wooden floor, picture rail, Velux window x two, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, access to kitchen, fireplace with mahogany fireplace surround with granite inset and hearth, cast iron wood burning stove inset.
- 4.8m x 3.12m (15' 9" x 10' 3")
Modern fully fitted kitchen, excellent range of high and low level units with granite worktops, built-in Rangemaster cooker with five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer taps, built-in glazed display unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, ceramic tiled floor, dual aspect windows, low voltage spotlight, open to ample dining area, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, built-in larder cupboard.
- 3.71m x 1.93m (12' 2" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in wine rack, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage spotlight, built-in shower cubicle with PVC panelled splashback, built-in Mira Sport electric shower unit, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- Feature stained glass window.
- White suite comprising: panelled bath, built-in Mira Vigour electric shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, part wood panelled walls, vanity unit with solid timber worktops, built-in cabinet below, chrome mixer taps, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above, hatch to roofspace.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.68m (15' 4" x 12' 1")
Feature stained glass top light, built-in wardrobes, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.71m (12' 3" x 12' 2")
Mature outlook to front, feature stained glass top light, built-in bedroom furniture including cupboards, shelving, vanity unit with laminate work tops, laminate wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.54m (10' 4" x 8' 4")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in bedroom furniture including cupboards and wardrobe, outlook to rear garden, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.51m (10' 2" x 8' 3")
Laminate wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, built-in bedroom furniture including wardrobe and cupboards above.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.09m x 3.05m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to garage, front garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging, mature trees, flowerbeds and shrubs, mature family rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio areas, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, with raised timber decking, raised flowerbeds and shrubs, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, water tap to side.
- 3.05m x 1.96m (10' 0" x 6' 5")
With light and power.
Travelling from Ballyhackamore village, along the Upper Newtownards Road in the direction of Stormont, continue through the traffic light junction with Knock Road. Cabin Hill Park is located on the right hand side. Number 20 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »