- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 BEDROOMS (1 En Suite)
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CHOICE CORNER SITE
- DETACHED GARAGE (Sub divided in to utility room & workshop)
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac on a spacious mature site with superbly manicured gardens & convenient to the Riverside Retail Park, this charming & well presented detached chalet bungalow offers excellent family living accommodation. Contact us today to arrange an early viewing, you wont be disappointed.
* ENTRANCE HALL - Tiled floor, built in cloakroom, built in hotpress, telephone point.
* LOUNGE - (5.95m x 3.87m) Feature corner window, mahogany surround fireplace with cast iron inset & tiled hearth, tv point, double doors leading to kitchen, tiled floor.
* KITCHEN/DINING - (4.50m x 3.65m) Range of modern eye & low level cabinet units, tiled between, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge, under cabinet unit strip lighting, stainless steel chimney hood extractor fan, larder unit, tiled floor.
* STUDY (2.97m x 2.59m) Glass panelled door from hallway, balustrade staircase to first floor.
* BEDROOM 1 - (3.58m x 3.20m) Mirrored sliderobes.
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.51m x 3.00m) Built in furniture.
* BATHROOM - (2.59m x 1.78m) White suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap & separate chrome hand set pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, walk in shower cubicle, sliding doors, fully tiled, electric shower, shaver point, tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 3 - (3.88m x 3.66m) Velux window, access to roofspace.
En Suite - Walk in shower cubicle, folding doors, fully tiled, electric shower, vanity basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 4 - (3.89m x 4.88m) Velux window, fire escape window, access to roofspace for storage.
* DETACHED GARAGE (5.45m x 4.88m) Sub-divided into workshop & utility room, range of eye & low level cabinet units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine & space for tumble dryer & upright fridge freezer.
* Superbly manicured mature gardens to rear garden laid in lawn with mature hedge & shrubbery.
* Pavia area in rear garden.
* Outside tap & light.
*Front garden laid in lawn with paved walkway.
*High speed internet service.
*Rates 20/21 £1227.57
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »