- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Well Appointed Period Style Townhouse Property Presented To High Standards Throughout And Enjoying A Prime Setting Overlooking Berkeley Hall Square
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Porcelain Tiled Floor
- Family Room Or Fourth Bedroom With PVC French Doors To Patio And Rear Garden
- Utility Room With Built In Units And PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Luxury Shower Room With Large Shower Cubicle
- Spacious First Floor Lounge With Three Large Windows Overlooking Berkeley Hall Square / Marble And Cast Iron Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Superb Range Of Integrated Appliances / Dining Area With Large Windows Overlooking Rear Garden
- Separate Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout (Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Excellent C75 Energy Rating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Back Doors / Oak Internal Doors
- Pavior Brick Set Driveway/Parking Area And Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Integral Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Door
A Most Impressive And Well Appointed Period Style Townhouse Property Presented To High Standards Throughout And Enjoying A Prime Setting Overlooking Berkeley Hall Square
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished porcelain tiled floor with marble effect. Panelled entrance door with leaded double glazed side panels. Staircase with spindled balustrade, oak handrail and newel post. Access to Integral Garage. Plaster cornice.
- FAMILY ROOM OR BEDROOM 4:
- 3.54m x 3.26m (11' 7" x 10' 8")
PVC double glazed French doors leading to Patio And Enclosed Rear Garden.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- Large shower cubicle. Grohe thermostatic shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap with tiled splash back. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect polished porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 1.63m (7' 11" x 5' 4")
Range of built in units with high gloss doors and wood strip effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Hot press. PVC double glazed back door leading to Enclosed Rear Garden.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 6.04m x 4.3m (19' 10" x 14' 1")
Measurement taken to widest points. Marble fire surround with cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Solid oak floor. Three large windows overlooking Berkeley Hall Square park area with lawns and trees. Plaster cornice
- SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.04m x 4.m (19' 10" x 13' 1")
Measurement taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units and matching island unit with high gloss doors and wood strip effect work surfaces and dining bar. Inset single drainer bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Neff integrated oven and Neff five ring gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy over. Neff integrated dishwasher. Neff integrated fridge/freezer. Neff microwave. Large windows overlooking Raer Garden. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Tiled floor.
- Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.6m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Two large windows overlooking Berkeley Hall Square park area with lawns and trees.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with Grohe thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.94m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.31m x 2.86m (10' 10" x 9' 5")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splash back. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate airing cupboard with radiator.
- Pavior brick set driveway/parking space. Flowerbed with flowers and shrubs. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Saintfield Road turn into Berkeley Hall, at T junction turn right and proceed into Berkeley Hall Square.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »