- 3 Bedroom, Detached Bungalow
- Located in the Popular Coastal Village of Ballyholme
- Potential Rent: £800 per month (£9,600pa)
- Set on an Attractive Elevated Site
- Property Could Benefit from Modernisation
- Possibility to Extend into Loft Space
- Fully Enclosed Front and Rear Garden with Mature Shrubs
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Value, Popular Location, Filled with Potential
- EPC Rating: E46/D62
Additional InformationViewing Times:
By Appointment Through Auctioneer.
This tasteful bungalow is a perfect opportunity to modernise and personalise an excellent property in a very popular location. The accommodation offers three well-proportioned bedrooms, a bright Living Room boasting a feature fireplace. Subject to the necessary permissions being granted, this property also has the potential to convert the loft and add an additional bedroom. The property is set on a particularly attractive elevated site and the gardens benefit from the sun throughout the day.
The property is in a popular, well established, attractive, coastal village. Only a few minutes’ walk to Ballyholme Beach, churches, a school and a range of shops including eateries. Ballyholme neighbours Bangor which is an excellent town for commuters and has a range of amenities including schools, shopping centres, parks, beaches, golf clubs, yacht clubs and much more. This would make an enviable family home at a very competitive price.
Wooden front door to
Cloaks cupboard. Access to roof-space.
LIVING ROOM - 13’7 x 14’3 (4.13m x 4.35m)
Tiled fireplace, tiled surround and tiled heart. Open fire. Built-in cupboard housing gas boiler. Door to kitchen.
KITCHEN - 10’10 x 6’11 (3.29m x 2.10m)
Range of high and low-level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, built-in extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Built-in larder cupboard. Door to rear garden.
MASTER BEDROOM - 10’10 x 11’0 (3.31m x 3.35m)
Wooden fireplace, tiled surround and hearth.
BEDROOM 2 - 10’10 x 9’10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
BEDROOM 3 - 10’10 x 7’0 (3.30m x 2.13m)
White three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls and original tiled floor.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and flowerbeds. Path. Gate.
Rear garden laid in lawn. Concrete boiler house/shed. Gate to rear.
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »