- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating /Double Glazing
- Driveway to Front
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
20 Beechgrove Gardens is situated on an elevated site, commanding superb views over Belfast and beyond. The Upper Knockbreda Road / Glencregagh area is only a short distance from the Outer Ring and provides easy access to all parts of the City and further a field. Additional amenities within walking distance include Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools, both primary and post primary, a host of entertainment and recreational facilities, such the renowned Belvoir Golf Club and the various pubs, cafés and restaurants off the Ormeau Road as well as Cherryvale play Park. Internally the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating, double glazing, driveway to the front, detached garage and neat, well maintained rear gardens. An excellent well proportioned home in a popular residential location.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance porch. Tiled flooring.
Glass panelled front with glazed side panels. Hi gloss tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 12'7 x 11'4 (3.84m x 3.45m)
- (into bay) Walnut effect laminate flooring. Double glass panelled doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 11'2 x 11'1 (3.40m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points) Walnut effect laminate flooring.
- Shaker Style Kitchen 10'8 x 8'5 (3.25m x 2.57m)
- Full range of high and low level units, wood effect work tops, glazed display cabinets, built in gas hob and under oven. Stainless extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Integrated fridge freezer. Hi gloss tiled flooring.
Controller for heating.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'1 x 10'5 (3.99m x 3.18m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'2 x 6'6 (2.49m x 1.98m)
- Double built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, triton shoer unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Hot-press.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid lawns. Range of flowers and shrubs. Driveway with parking.
- Detached Garage 17'3 x 9'1 (5.26m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio area and loose stone area. Leading to garden laid lawns. Mat
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »