- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom
- Utility & cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden in lawn with paved and pebbled driveway
Additional InformationThis modern semi detached home has been nicely presented by its current owner and finished with neutral touches providing an excellent base from which to create your first or next home.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, with the third bedroom currently utilised as a dressing room with sliding door wardrobes, a family bathroom plus ground floor cloakroom, a lounge with multi fuel stove, a kitchen with casual dining area, and patio doors to the rear garden, and a separate utility room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there are gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved and pebbled driveway and paved patio.
The beautiful Ballywalter beach is within walking distance for most able bodied people whilst the stunning Ards Peninsula is on your doorstep making this a great place to make home.
- Painted wood door to entrance porch.
- 1.45m x 1.27m (4' 9" x 4' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 4")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature multi fuel stove. Double radiator.
- 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish and granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor. Patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.52m (6' 0" x 5' 8")
Range of units to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Painted wood door to rear garden.
- Spindle banister. Hot press. Access to roofspace. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.67m (13' 4" x 8' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 3.m (10' 1" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.39m (9' 11" x 7' 10")
Range of fitted bedroom furniture with sliding mirror doors. Single radiator.
- small garden to front in lawn with paved pathway, brick paved and pebbled driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Ballywalter Main Street along Greyabbey Road, towards Greyabbey, turn left into Bartley's Wood then left and left again to where number 20 is located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »