- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Farm House Style property with views over open countryside
- Excellent Standard of decor throughout
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace, Conservatory overlooking the garden
- Spacious Kitchen with Casual Living and Dining Area
- Option of "Live In" accommodation for Nanny or Granny with Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom and Bathroom
- Three First Floor Bedrooms to include Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room & Separate Dressing Area/Study
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage with store above
- Delightful Rural Site with Three Stables.
Additional InformationThis much admired farmhouse style property offers delightful views over open countryside, yet is approximately 500 yards to the right from the fishing village of Groomsport and approximately 500 yards to the left from the beach and coastal walks. Alternatively, Bangor with its many shopping and recreational facilities, Bloomfield Shopping Centre together with many schools and churches, are within close proximity.
The house itself has been sympathetically modernised to offer good sized family accommodation. Of particular note is the spacious Lounge with feature fireplace, Conservatory overlooking the garden, Kitchen with casual dining and living area & also the option of separate accommodation for a live-in Nanny or Granny on the ground floor - to include kitchen, bedroom, living room & bathroom. On the first floor the property benefits from three bedrooms, ensuite to the master bedroom, family bathroom and study.
Externally the gardens are laid in lawns, flowerbeds and also stabling suitable for three horses is outside.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand therefore early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- UPVC front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 6.1m x 4.34m (20' 0" x 14' 3")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and solid wood work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for Range, island with breakfast bar, matching larder cupboard, spot lighting, ceramic tiled floor, casual living area.
- REAR PORCH:
- Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, space for fridge freezer.
- 5.49m x 2.74m (18' 0" x 9' 0")
COULD EASILY BE CONVERTED TO DINING ROOM.
Modern high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric cooker point and gas ring, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, glazed display cabinet, breakfast bar, laminate wood flooring.
- 5.94m x 4.88m (19' 6" x 16' 0")
Slate fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, picture rail, sliding door to:-
- 3.96m x 2.44m (13' 0" x 8' 0")
Terracotta tiled floor, double doors to patio/garden.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Built-in cupboards, etc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.66m (14' 6" x 12' 0")
Plus bay. Corniced ceiling, spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, vanitory unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 8.03m x 3.81m (26' 4" x 12' 6")
At widest points. To include DRESSING AREA with built-in robes, spotlighting, lough and countryside views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.94m x 4.72m (19' 6" x 15' 6")
Built-in robes, low voltage spot lights.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, vanitory unit, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan.
- 2.9m x 2.82m (9' 6" x 9' 3")
Low voltage spot lights, built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.95m x 4.11m (16' 3" x 13' 6")
Comprising snail shower with thermostatic shower unit, vanitory unit, low flush wc, low voltage spot lights.
- Twin tarmac driveway.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.41m x 4.42m (17' 9" x 14' 6")
Electric up and over door.
- Outside steps to . . .
- 5.64m x 3.66m (18' 6" x 12' 0")
- STABLE BLOCK:
- 3 Stables with water.
- Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Right hand side off Bangor Road, Groomsport.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »