20 Ardmore Heights,
Off The Brae, Ballygowan, BT23 5TU
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £495,000
Contact the Agent
GOC Estate Agents
Offers around £495,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- A Beautiful Detached Villa with Excellent Surrounding Gardens
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms, Master with Dressing Room and Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating with Underfloor heating in the Ground Floor
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Oak Internal Doors
- Beam Vacuum System
- Luxury Kitchen with excellent range of units with matching Centre Island with Granite Surfaces
- Modern Tiled Bathrooms Suites
- Large Detached Garage with a Separate Office Space
- Cat 5 Cabling & TV Points in every room including the Garage
- Set on a Private Lane with Electric Gates
One of only two detached dwellings built in the grounds of the original Ardmore House. This luxuriously appointed Villa is set in a gated oasis, secluded by mature trees with lawns and paved parking areas. Entrance porch, hall and lounge set the tone with solid oak floors, modern curved Portland stone style fireplace and the luxury open plan kitchen featuring an AGA cooker with a 5 gas ring and central island will not disappoint. There are two further reception rooms downstairs and four bedrooms with two en suites and bathroom upstairs.
Outside is meticulously maintained and features a large double garage with utilty and gym to the rear.
Mature South/West facing gardens in lawns bordered with hedging and maintained trees. This property also benefits from excellent parking to the front.
Situated in Ballygowan with excellent bus services and local amenities within walking distance.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor with vaulted ceiling and recessed lighting. Power access hidden for wifi. Intercom system.
- Comprising of low flush wc and wash hand basin. Half tiled walls.
- 6.3m x 4.57m (20' 8" x 15' 0")
Gas Fire with Portland stone surround and matching hearth. Wooden flooring and low voltage lighting.
- Store Room
- Cloakroom and storage under the stairs.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.3m x 5.72m (20' 8" x 18' 9")
At widest. Extensive range of high and low level units with matching centre island with granite work surface. Aga with 6 ring gas hob and a feature mosaic tiled wall splash back. Belfast sink, stainless steel sink and dishwasher. American fridge freezer. Tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.m (11' 7" x 9' 10")
Access to the private gardens.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 1.88m (11' 6" x 6' 2")
Comprises of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, washing machine and freezer. Double glazed back door.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.27m (14' 6" x 14' 0")
Built in shelving and matching TV unit. Double patio doors leading to rear gardens and solid wooden floor.
- Ornate staircase leading to the first floor.
- Duravit Suite comprising of a panel bath, 3/4 tiled walls and matching tiled floor. Aqualisa shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.01m x 5.56m (23' 0" x 18' 3")
Dressing room leading to en suite. Duravit suite with wash hand basin, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 3.07m (15' 7" x 10' 1")
Double built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.78m x 3.25m (15' 8" x 10' 8")
En suite comprising of Walk in shower, bathroom cabinet, wash hand basin and low flush wc. 3/4 tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 3.05m (11' 6" x 10' 0")
- Access to roof space, partly floored accessed via slingsby ladder, power and light.
- 6.1m x 6.05m (20' 0" x 19' 10")
Electric door, light and power. Boiler room and Beam system. Sealed floor. Office space: 12'10 x6'5 Hard wired for electric and WiFi. Excellent parking with electric gates. Lawns to front, side and rear enclosed by mature hedging and trees.
Driving towards to Ballygowan round about, turn up The Brae and left into Ardmore Heights.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing