- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Residence Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- This Superb Property Is Exceptionally Well Presented And Retains Many Original Period Features Throughout
- Entrance Hall With Exposed Brick Wall And Original Staircase
- Spacious Drawing Room With Marble And Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Family Room With Original Plaster Cornice And Pine Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Multi Fuel Stove
- Luxury Richardson Cardy Fitted Kitchen With Distressed Oak Doors And Granite Work Surfaces
- Spacious Utility Room And Luxury Shower Room With Walk In Shower Enclosure And Chrome Heated Towel Rail
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Victorian Style Bathroom With Roll Top Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Delightful Rear Garden With Paved Patio And Timber Deck Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazing
- Close To Excellent Schools For All Ages, Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
A Most Impressive And Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Residence Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled and double glazed entrance door with leaded and double glazed windows. Feature exposed brick wall. Cornice. Detailed corbels. Staircase with spindled balustrade, traditional newel post and paneling. Original pine floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.51m x 3.66m (27' 11" x 12' 0")
Measurement taken into bay window. Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Plaster cornice. Built in window seat.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.14m x 3.05m (16' 10" x 10' 0")
Original plaster cornice. Pine floor.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 5.63m x 4.72m (18' 6" x 15' 6")
Re-claimed brick fireplace with pitch pine mantel and slate tiled hearth. Multi fuel stove to be replaced by vendor with alternative stove. Recessed spotlights. Pine floor.
- LUXURY RICHARDSON AND CARDY FITTED KITCHEN WITH DISTRESSED OAK AND GRANITE WORK SURFACES:
- 4.39m x 3.05m (14' 5" x 10' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units with distressed and painted oak doors and feature granite work surfaces. Franke twin bowl ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap. Alcove with pitch pine mantel and range style cooker with five ring gas hobs. Marble effect ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Plaster cornice. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Double doors leading to Patio and Rear Garden.
- SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.8m x 2.61m (15' 9" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Polished porcealin tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Large roof window.
- ADJOINING LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure with drencher head and shower attachment. Floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights, Feature ceramic tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.14m x 3.26m (16' 10" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 3.26m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.77m x 2.73m (15' 8" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.65m x 1.98m (11' 12" x 6' 6")
Measurements taken to widest points.
- SPACIOUS VICTORIAN STYLE BATHROOM:
- Roll top bathtub on ball and claw feet with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with shower force shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part panelled walls and exposed pine floor. Separate built in cupboard with Worcester gas fired combi boiler.
- Landing with plaster cornice and feature exposed brick wall.
- Feature rear garden with private aspects. Laid in lawn with mature shrubs and flower beds. Paved patio area. Timber deck area with powerpoint, up lighting and pergola. Outside tap and light. Outside storage area.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed along Antrim Road, number 20 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »