- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refurbished Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedroom
- Superb Views From Bedroom 1
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Kitchen/Dining
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- New Gas Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Tarmac Driveway With Ample Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationWynchurch Gardens is a superb location within Rosetta, as it provides easy access to to the Upper Knockbreda, Ormeau and Ravenhill Roads with superb transport links in all directions. Forestside Shopping Centre is only a few minutes walk away, as well as leading primary & post primary schools and the Ormeau Road with various long standing cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities, complimented by the more recent additions, that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer.
The property itself has underwent a complete transformation offering the chance to purchase a home in a fantastic location with nothing to do but add furniture. The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, spacious lounge, new shaker style fitted kitchen / dining with built in appliances, and superb views out towards Cavehill, three good sized bedrooms on the first floor and luxury white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from a newly installed gas heating system, double glazing, Tarmac driveway and enclosed rear garden with raised decked patio area.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Composite glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall, tiled wood effect flooring in a herringbone patten.
- Lounge 12'4 x 11'6 (3.76m x 3.51m)
- Shaker Style Kitchen / Dining 18'2 x 12'6 (5.54m x 3.81m)
- New shaker style fitted kitchen in French Navy white marble effect work surfaces and matching splash back. Built-in ceramic hob and under oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, Belfast style sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled wood effect flooring in herringbone pattern continued from hallway. Double upvc glass doors providing access to wooden decked area with fantastic views over Belfast and out towards Cavehill.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'2 x 10'7 (3.71m x 3.23m)
- Fantastic views over Belfast and out towards Cavehill.
- Bedroom Two 12'2 x 10'1 (3.71m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom Three 9'2 x 7'7 (2.79m x 2.31m)
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- New white suite comprising P- shaped panelled bath with mixer taps and chrome shower unit with drench head and hand shower attachment. Sink unit with mixer tap and storage below, low flush w/c. Part tiled walls, decorative tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, spotlights.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking
- Outside Rear
- From the Kitchen / dining, access is provided to large decked area overlooking the garden laid in lawns which also offers superb views out over Belfast and towards Cavehill.
- Please Note
- Re-wired Re-plumbed Damp Proof course last 6 months.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »