Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you for your enquiry. Stephen from United mortgages will be in contact shortly
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Delightful corner site with outstanding views
- Lounge, kitchen, dining room and utility room
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite), family bathroom
- Double glazed windows, oil fired central heating
- Generous site with ample parking, car port and neat gardens
Additional InformationThis is a delighful detached bungalow occupying a spacious elevated corner site and has outstanding views towards the Mourne Mountains and towards the coast.
Having been well maintained the spacious layout includes lounge, dining room and kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Notable features include an ensuite shower room to main bedroom, utility room double glazed windows and oil fired central heating. The spacious site includes an ample tarmac driveway, neat gardens and a car port.
Situated within walking distance of the shops, and enjoying fantastic views this is an ideal home and we would strongly recommend viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- cornicing, cloaks, hotpress, radiator
- LOUNGE:16' 9" x 12' 2" (5.1m x 3.7m)
- plus bay window, multi-fuel stove, radiator
- DINING ROOM:10' 12" x 9' 9" (3.34m x 2.96m)
- radiator, french doors to kitchen
- KITCHEN:11' 3" x 9' 9" (3.43m x 2.96m)
- high and low level fitted units with complimentary work-top, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit, recess for cooker, partial wall tiling, tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM:7' 12" x 5' 2" (2.43m x 1.58m)
- low level cupboards with complimentary work-top, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):12' 8" x 11' 7" (3.86m x 3.54m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- shower cublicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):11' 8" x 9' 10" (3.55m x 2.99m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 1" x 10' 1" (3.08m x 3.07m)
- white suite to comprise of panel bath with splashback , pedestal wash hand, low level wc, radiator
- Neat corner elevated site with ample tarmac driveway, neat gardens front and side, car port to rear with oil fired boiler
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views