This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Corner Site
- Ideal Family Home
- Popular Residential Area
- Close To Shops, Schools & Bus Routes
A most impressive detached bungalow occupying a choice spacious corner site in the ever popular Pinetrees development. Offering three bedroom (master en suite), Lounge, Kitchen, Oil Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing and enclosed rear garden, this property lends itself comfortably to the modern family or indeed to those thinking about down sizing.
Close to local shops, Riverside Retail Park, Bus Links and commuter routes, we expect keen interest and therefore recommend early internal inspection.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled slate floor, glass panelled door leading to Entrance Hall.
- with wooden flooring, dado rail, storage cupboards, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- 3.68m x 5.82m (12' 1 x 19' 1)
with feature inglenook fireplace, piped for gas inset, tiled hearth,wooden beam over mantle, wooden flooring.
- 3.12m x 3.68m (10' 3 x 12' 1)
with range of eye and low level units, sink unit with wooden drainer, tiled splash back, space for electric hob/oven, extractor fan, feature surround with wood beams. space for fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, wooden beam ceiling feature, eyeball lighting.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.38m x 3.38m (11' 1 x 11' 1)
with Ensuite comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, electric shower fitting, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.07m x 3.38m (10' 1 x 11' 1)
with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.46m x 3.07m (8.11' x 10.11')
- comprising; panel bath with telephone hand shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, half tiled walls.
- Property approached by a loose stone driveway. Gardens to front and side laid in lawn bordered by mature trees and planting. Garden to rear laid in lawn with paved patio area enclosed by close board fencing. Outside tap and lights.
From the Somerset Road turn onto Somerset park. At the T junction turn left, Number 2 will be on your left.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »