- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Extended Home Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Master with Luxury En-Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor w.c
- Luxury White Bathrooms Suite
- Spacious Corner Site
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- End of Cul De Sac Position
Windermere is a development situated just off the Ballymaconaghy Road, in the Four Winds. Locally there are several excellent primary and post primary schools to include St. Ita's and Cairnshill, with the Cairnshill Park and Ride ensuring an easy commute to the City Centre. Sporting and recreation facilities are well catered for with a host of local clubs for football, GAA and Rugby. Shopping is also well catered for with the local shops off Newton Park, specialist boutiques and delicatessens on the Ormeau Road and the array of high street names at Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally the property has been extended and modernised with the present vendors transforming the accommodation to create a more contemporary open plan living space, whilst still making the most of the large corner site. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite and luxury white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, off street parking to the front and superb patio and side and rear gardens with wooden garden room ideal for a home office. This is a superb home in fantastic order both inside and out.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed side door providing access to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Ground floor w.c 5'2 X 3'6 (1.57m X 1.07m)
- Comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 12'6 X 11'10 (3.81m X 3.61m)
- Marble fireplace and raised hearth, laminate flooring.
- Dining / Study Room 10'6 X 9'6 (3.20m X 2.90m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Extended kitchen / dining / living 25'9 x 17'1 (7.85m x 5.21m)
- At widest points.
Luxury fitted kitchen with a full range of high and low level units, sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob and oven, integrated microwave, fridge freezer space, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, open to dining area. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining area image
- Living area
- Feature gas stove, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring. Double glazed sliding doors to gardens.
- Utility room 6'7 x 5'6 (2.01m x 1.68m)
- Built in units, large Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, formica worktop ceramic tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, walk in robe.
- Bedroom One 14'0 x 14'0 (4.27m x 4.27m)
- Extended bedroom, with access to en-suite.
- En-suite 8'11 x 5'6 (2.72m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, wash hand basin with storage below, extractor fan.
- Bedroom Two 12'8 x 11'10 (3.86m x 3.61m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 9'8 x 9'1 (2.95m x 2.77m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite 7'9 x 6'9 (2.36m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with ample off street parking for 2-3 cars.
- Front gardens
- Lawn gardens to the front and side.
- Rear gardens
- Corner site with gardens laid in lawn, raised flagged patio area. Loose stone and barked areas
- Garden room 11'3 X 9'4 (3.43m X 2.84m)
- Double glazed entrance doors, light and power, wood panelled ceiling.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »