- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached bungalow
- Adaptable accommodation
- Either 3 bedrooms & 1 reception
- Or 2 bedrooms & 2 receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern shower suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Attached garage
- Nice cul de sac position
Located in a pleasant cul de sac setting, Windermere Avenue is ideally positioned in the ever popular Four Winds area, close to many amenities, including local shops, the Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco 24 hour store, as well as being in close proximity to Churches, and arterial routes into Belfast City Centre. This detached bungalow is one of very few for sale in the Four Winds area, and bungalows are in high demand and also in short supply, this one sits on a level site with good outside space to the front and enclosed rear and it provides good off street parking facilities. The accommodation can be adapted to suit, with either 3 bedrooms and 1 reception or 2 bedrooms and 2 receptions. In addition it offers a modern shower suite, fitted kitchen, gas central heating and double glazed windows and a good size attached garage. We really would urge immediate viewing to fully appreciate all that it has to offer!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc composite front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 15'11 x 11'3 (4.85m x 3.43m)
- Marble fireplace and raised hearth, housing an open fire.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 9'1 (3.58m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, cooker and fridge / freezer space, built in robe, additional storage with gas boiler, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 8'4 (4.17m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 2 13'8 x 7'1 (4.17m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 3 10'2 x 9'1 (3.10m x 2.77m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Shower room 6'5 x 6'0 (1.96m x 1.83m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, Thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway to the front leading to
- Attached garage 17'2 x 11'8 (5.23m x 3.56m)
- Up and over door, power.
- Garden to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, brick paved flagged patio area, range of mature of plants trees and shrubs, side gate access. Outside light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »