This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property Requiring Slight Modernisation
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Spacious Dining Room and Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Gas Fired Central Heating and PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Bedrooms, Two With Built In Storage
- Coloured Family Bathroom Suite With Bath and Overhead Shower
- Easily Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn
- Desirable Location, Close To An Array Of Amenities
An excellent opportunity to purchase a mid terrace property located in the Braniel area, located off the Knock carriageway. Comprising bright entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room and a fitted kitchen; with the first floor offering three double bedrooms and a coloured bathroom suite. Other benefits include PVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and an enclosed rear garden in lawn. With a little modernisation this property would prove to be an excellent investment or family home and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Understairs storage.
- Lounge 12'7 x 10'4 (3.84m x 3.15m)
- Feature fireplace with tile surround and hearth.
- Dining Room 14'2 x 11'9 (4.32m x 3.58m)
- Feature fireplace with brick surround and granite hearth.
- Kitchen 10'3 x 7'4 (3.12m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 9'7 (3.89m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2 14'2 x 8'8 (4.32m x 2.64m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.07m)
- Built in storage and access to roofspace.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and hot press with gas fired boiler.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved patio area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
255th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views